Palin-Iran connection

slow4now

Gosh you can cite so many sources on this, but what in the hell is a vice presidential candidate doing associating with someone who feels our government is their worst enemy......

Now, Palin hasn't even "reputiated" them....and continues to associate with them. Accepting donations, thanking them, and giving them her support just a few months ago.....is this acceptable for someone who wants to be vice president of the United States.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2008/10/07/palins_unamerican/

2nd Amendment is a strong topic in this country. We (America) we're born from the rifle. :)

I agree.

One of my favorite arguments are from assholes saying the 2nd amendment was writen only to protect us against the Red Coats and we no longer have a need or right to bare arms. I go off. :)

-Marc

I agree.

One of my favorite arguments are from assholes saying the 2nd amendment was writen only to protect us against the Red Coats and we no longer have a need or right to bare arms. I go off. :)

-Marc

Anti-gun nuts are absolutely halarious. They blame a "tool" and a non living object for killing someone. I find the anti-gun hippies horribly un-educated, and completely lacking knowledge of firearms.

Gosh you can cite so many sources on this, but what in the hell is a vice presidential candidate doing associating with someone who feels our government is their worst enemy......

Now, Palin hasn't even "reputiated" them....and continues to associate with them. Accepting donations, thanking them, and giving them her support just a few months ago.....is this acceptable for someone who wants to be vice president of the United States.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2008/10/07/palins_unamerican/

Post of the year!!!! Your fucking hilarious!

......or maybe I'm the only one that thinks it's funny.