Seriously....sexiest chic on the planet....

Putty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a dispute......Tell me or post someone better. What chic do you know that has not been airbrushed to flawless heaven.....seriously? That's why when guys go yuuuuuck...at a little cellulite....I'm like welcome to the real world.

If you have a dispute......Tell me or post someone better. What chic do you know that has not been airbrushed to flawless heaven.....seriously? That's why when guys go yuuuuuck...at a little cellulite....I'm like welcome to the real world.

My wife :D

fox will be in a movie soon in which she will have a lesbian sex scene with some other girl (no shit) i saw it a while back in the news. I am going to see it just for that part

This is true...I got pics where she's coming out of water with pasties on her nips while filming this movie.....oh mama!!!

Yeah, definitely pics all over the interwebz of megan fox topless with only pasties on. Also, she has a really F'd up thumb that usually gets airbrushed out of pictures. I'll try to dig up a pic of it.

Edit - look at this hideous thing (not that I wouldn't still do terrible unspeakable sexual acts to her)

http://i35.tinypic.com/2rm8tbs.jpg

Edit - look at this hideous thing (not that I wouldn't still do terrible unspeakable sexual acts to her)

I must say your comment there reminds me of 'Shallow Hal' where he didnt want the chic cause her 2nd toe was longer than the big toe. I'd suck on that freak thumb like a baby on a bottle.......lmao!!!!

She needs to get rid of that fucking douche bag, muscle head of a boyfriend though

She's dating Brian Greene....the 90210 dude....no muscle head. BTW, I love the script tat on her side!