Corolla or civic?

Big A

Found it for you :)

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255210&highlight=1zzfe

*EDIT*

Just to help out with your decision, consider up-coming maintenance both cars might need. Hondas usually need TB and waterpumps around 100k so I would see if that's been done recently. Timing chains are less worry since the first thing to fail, if they even do, are the chain guides. There are no other common problems with the corolla other than what I had previously stated.

Well aware of the oil problem, I was actually in the market for one of these before I bought my VW.. just couldn't find the exact S model that I wanted.

Thanks for the help

Any updates?

Yes there is, I went with the Corolla as Hal said. The carfax came back very good I felt. The corolla had 2 owners. For the first 5-6 years it was a company car, and then someone that was here on business got it for his daughter and she has moved away for college. It just seemed hard to pass up considering how bad of shape the civic was in for only $400 more.

Edit: So far I'm at ~180 miles with a half tank left too.

Yes there is, I went with the Corolla as Hal said. The carfax came back very good I felt. The corolla had 2 owners. For the first 5-6 years it was a company car, and then someone that was here on business got it for his daughter and she has moved away for college. It just seemed hard to pass up considering how bad of shape the civic was in for only $400 more.

Edit: So far I'm at ~180 miles with a half tank left too.

Good to hear :)

BTW, let me know if I can help you out if it needs looked over for anything..

:grin2:

This now means the camaro can be taken apart. If you have any free time over the next 2 months let me know. Got this clutch that I wouldn’t mind to have put in.

Good to hear :)

BTW, let me know if I can help you out if it needs looked over for anything..

Sounds good. I opted for the 2 year warranty. So if anything major goes wrong it should be covered.

This now means the camaro can be taken apart. If you have any free time over the next 2 months let me know. Got this clutch that I wouldn’t mind to have put in.

Sounds good. I opted for the 2 year warranty. So if anything major goes wrong it should be covered.

I gotta talk to you about it. We'll work it out but, I got info on the garage.