A vote for Obama is a side with Farrakkan

OSUGT

Edit BTW, your statement about him being a "fucking maniac" doesnt sound too tolerant. But who am I, I'm just illogical.

Once again, the original post was never about Obama. It was about agreeing with a man to some extent who wants to see Obama in power.

Make what you want to make of it.

Bitter much?

Don't split hairs. Your intention was to "tar us with the same brush", nothing more. You want to imply that Farrakhan endorses him because he shares his agenda, and therefore anyone who votes with him is endorsing Farrakhan's agenda, and therefore his tactics and beliefs.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit BTW, your statement about him being a "fucking maniac" doesnt sound too tolerant.

Who said I was tolerant? I won't go into my views here, cause I'll get banned, and piss off a lot of people that I respect(don't worry, you're not among that group).

You're arguing with the wrong Democrat. I don't vote the party line. I'm pro-choice, pro-gun, pro-death penalty, anti-war, pro-troops, pro-socialized healthcare, a fiscal conservative, an educational federalist, anti-immigration, and a welfare reformist.

Wanna know why I vote Democrat on national tickets? Because they do a better job, period. On the local level, I occasionally vote Republican or independent, because they do a better job managing small government.

EDIT, I'm also anti-affirmative action. There need to be standards, but quotas aren't the way to do it.

Who said I was tolerant? I won't go into my views here, cause I'll get banned, and piss off a lot of people that I respect(don't worry, you're not among that group).

You're arguing with the wrong Democrat. I don't vote the party line. I'm pro-choice, pro-gun, pro-death penalty, anti-war, pro-troops, pro-socialized healthcare, a fiscal conservative, an educational federalist, anti-immigration, and a welfare reformist.

Wanna know why I vote Democrat on national tickets? Because they do a better job, period. On the local level, I occasionally vote Republican or independent, because they do a better job managing small government.

EDIT, I'm also anti-affirmative action. There need to be standards, but quotas aren't the way to do it.

Edit Pro socialized health care and fiscal conservative..."A house divided cannot stand" --Abe Lincoln

views like that I'm surprised dont give you an ulser around election time.

Ahhhh, come on..please respect me, please?????

Edit Pro socialized health care and fiscal conservative..."A house divided cannot stand" --Abe Lincoln

views like that I'm surprised dont give you an ulser around election time.

Ahhhh, come on..please respect me, please?????

The two are not mutually exclusive. There's a shit-ton of government waste that can be cut out in favor of putting the money where it will do something more constructive.

The two are not mutually exclusive. There's a shit-ton of government waste that can be cut out in favor of putting the money where it will do something more constructive.

Ahhhh, something we can agree on. Govt waste. My position is that govt waste should be given back to the people and not reinvested in some govt run healthcare system that will not function.

If you got 10-15percent of your income back from DC, could you afford healthcare, or better healthcare?

I don't trust the govt to run anything with any sort of efficiency. Repubs or Dems.