"I" Endorse Obama

HAOLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OowxMcVTjTE

Louis Farrakhan is one of the most divisive figures in America today. It seems that the leader of The Nation of Islam likes Obama enough to think the Obama is the messiah. So if you think Obama is a great choice that puts you in good company. :slap:

Obama himself is either a complete fool or he is a closet racist himself. To sit in a church for 20 and listen to his pastor spew hatred either means he was deaf, or he liked the message. Either way it seems like he is in good company with Calypso Louie.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know if you sit in church on Sundays you sit and listen to bullshit 52 weeks a year.

I listen to love and equality in church, not hatred. But you will continue to make excuses for Obama, because that is what liberals do, dodge responsibility.

no you listen to bullshit every Sunday, you believe in a book that is total bullshit, you have put more bullshit in writing on this website than any conservative or liberal running in this election. You want to know what's bullshit about this thread?

Your painting a felow human in a bad light, going against what your book tells you to do. I don't beieve you have met the man so you painting a picture of him is like me saying I think you are a bad chiropracter because some person that has an agenda against you in Mt. Vernon told me so. Keep labeling people, it what bigiots do best.

• Upvote 2

no you listen to bullshit every Sunday, you believe in a book that is total bullshit, you have put more bullshit in writing on this website than any conservative or liberal running in this election. You want to know what's bullshit about this thread?

Your painting a felow human in a bad light, going against what your book tells you to do. I don't beieve you have met the man so you painting a picture of him is like me saying I think you are a bad chiropracter because some person that has an agenda against you in Mt. Vernon told me so. Keep labeling people, it what bigiots do best.

I am just calling a spade a spade. I would imagine you have not met McCain or Pallin. Using your logic, that means that you, Thorne and the rest of the Obama pole riders on here should keep your hatred to yourself. Here is how I see you, "I will criticize you and anyone I want, but don't you do it to me."

Get a tissue and go cry to someone else.

I was on the fence and leaning towards voting republican.. but you anti-Obamans are annoying. So I would like to let you know that your little anti-Obama campaign is doing more harm than good. Please take your head out of your ass and dont post crap saying you know how he is thinking in church... Seriously wtf!

(p.s. I heart you Scott :p)

I was on the fence and leaning towards voting republican.. but you anti-Obamans are annoying. So I would like to let you know that your little anti-Obama campaign is doing more harm than good. Please take your head out of your ass and dont post crap saying you know how he is thinking in church... Seriously wtf!

Since you are a mod, can we get a count of the anti McCain/Pallin Vs. Obama/Biden threads?

I listen to love and equality in church, not hatred. But you will continue to make excuses for Obama, because that is what liberals do, dodge responsibility.

Interesting. Doesn't sound like the church you go to is helping much with your standards of ethics and morals if you're supporting a ticket that represents lies and abuses of power.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/10/palin.investigation/index.html

In fact, the more I read your posts accusing others of hatred, it amuses me since you support a ticket that capitalizes on the hatred of the crowds your candidates attract. A candidate's VP running mate, who in fact, is either too stupid to acknowledge how far the line is crossed here, or as is more likely given the example of "ethics", or lack thereof in the link above, chooses not to stop it. This is the type of thing that has pushed me to vote Democrat this time around. This Republican ticket does not represent me, and it should be an embarrassment to the entire country if its views and actions represent any part of this country.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/10/06/in_fla_palin_goes_for_the_roug.html

THIS post gets you +REP :D

KillJoy

I am just calling a spade a spade. I would imagine you have not met McCain or Pallin. Using your logic, that means that you, Thorne and the rest of the Obama pole riders on here should keep your hatred to yourself. Here is how I see you, "I will criticize you and anyone I want, but don't you do it to me."

Get a tissue and go cry to someone else.

Dumb Fuck, I am not the moron starting slandering threads of a political nature on a "car" website. Have I attacked McCain? The only thing I have stated is that I will not vote for him because he wants to tax my HSA which is right now tax free. That is my stance, how do I combat that? By voting for his direct rival. How am I a pole rider? Never on this website or any other will you find in print that I have slandered McCain. I did hear him say in the debate that he wants to tax my HSA. Never have I said Obama is awesome.

also Un like you, I think of the things I know will affect me the most and I make my decisions on that, not some high school bullshit you are PREACHING about who "likes" who.

"Oh no Tommy likes Cindy, don't vote for her for class president, Tommy is fat, you don't want a class president who's boyfriend is fat.....

Every time you post your shit on here you "self own" keep it up you sound like a complete 17 year old douche who lumps me in with Obama fan boys. And has no reason or proof to do so. I invite you to quote me.....

Oh and to call a registered Republican who has voted republican as many times if not maybe more than you have a "liberal" I am quite sure you need to look up the definition of "liberal". Maybe I should call you a "Satan Worshiper".

Since you are a mod, can we get a count of the anti McCain/Pallin Vs. Obama/Biden threads?

Its not the number its the approach.

"To sit in a church for 20 and listen to his pastor spew hatred either means he was deaf, or he liked the message"

It was an ignorant post. If you were not there to hear the message (or if it wasnt posted) then you do not know if its one of hatred. Just so you know they dont always start off every weekend by saying.. "Thank you from coming and kill whitey". There is a lot to be discussed and hatred (though shown in the past) is not the only thing they talk about(thus the head out of your ass comment). I could care less about politics, but ignorance urks me...

I couldn't agree with you more on this exact statement.

I truly wonder how many of these votes for McCain are votes against "the black man"......"the muslim".......there are so many uninformed people out there and people are just spreading the fear of the apocolypse into them.

I truly wonder how many of these votes for McCain are votes against "the black man"......"the muslim".......there are so many uninformed people out there and people are just spreading the fear of the apocolypse into them.

I could not agree more.

KillJoy

And for the record Thorne annoys me too.

If you all keep it up.. On voting day I'm going to politely go into the voting booth, take a shit on the floor and say, "Since shit is all I have to vote for I thought I would nominate my own candidate".

Interesting. Doesn't sound like the church you go to is helping much with your standards of ethics and morals if you're supporting a ticket that represents lies and abuses of power.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/10/palin.investigation/index.html

In fact, the more I read your posts accusing others of hatred, it amuses me since you support a ticket that capitalizes on the hatred of the crowds your candidates attract. A candidate's VP running mate, who in fact, is either too stupid to acknowledge how far the line is crossed here, or as is more likely given the example of "ethics", or lack thereof in the link above, chooses not to stop it. This is the type of thing that has pushed me to vote Democrat this time around. This Republican ticket does not represent me, and it should be an embarrassment to the entire country if its views and actions represent any part of this country.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/10/06/in_fla_palin_goes_for_the_roug.html

Go back and reread my post in other threads and then get it through you thick skull. I DO NOT ENDORSE McCAIN/PALLIN

Dumb Fuck, I am not the moron starting slandering threads of a political nature on a "car" website. Have I attacked McCain? The only thing I have stated is that I will not vote for him because he wants to tax my HSA which is right now tax free. That is my stance, how do I combat that? By voting for his direct rival. How am I a pole rider? Never on this website or any other will you find in print that I have slandered McCain. I did hear him say in the debate that he wants to tax my HSA. Never have I said Obama is awesome.

also Un like you, I think of the things I know will affect me the most and I make my decisions on that, not some high school bullshit you are PREACHING about who "likes" who.

"Oh no Tommy likes Cindy, don't vote for her for class president, Tommy is fat, you don't want a class president who's boyfriend is fat.....

Every time you post your shit on here you "self own" keep it up you sound like a complete 17 year old douche who lumps me in with Obama fan boys. And has no reason or proof to do so. I invite you to quote me.....

Oh and to call a registered Republican who has voted republican as many times if not maybe more than you have a "liberal" I am quite sure you need to look up the definition of "liberal". Maybe I should call you a "Satan Worshiper".

To sum this post up. "WHAAAA WHAAAA WHAAAAA sniff sniff"

Its not the number its the approach.

"To sit in a church for 20 and listen to his pastor spew hatred either means he was deaf, or he liked the message"

It was an ignorant post. If you were not there to hear the message (or if it wasnt posted) then you do not know if its one of hatred. Just so you know they dont always start off every weekend by saying.. "Thank you from coming and kill whitey". There is a lot to be discussed and hatred (though shown in the past) is not the only thing they talk about(thus the head out of your ass comment). I could care less about politics, but ignorance urks me...

Cough cough..

Wright has been recorded more than one with his "whitey is the devil", "whitely is the cause of our problems" Even Oprah left the church because he was over the top.

If that was McCains church spew things like this about Blacks do you think you would have a problem with it? Or do you have a double standard. Just because Obama/Wright are both Black does not give them a free pass.

Double standards urk me.

I couldn't agree with you more on this exact statement.

We all know if you don't vote for Obama you are a racist and bigot. True story.

Cough cough..

Wright has been recorded more than one with his "whitey is the devil", "whitely is the cause of our problems" Even Oprah left the church because he was over the top.

If that was McCains church spew things like this about Blacks do you think you would have a problem with it? Or do you have a double standard. Just because Obama/Wright are both Black does not give them a free pass.

Double standards urk me.

You just proved me right and didnt even stop to think about it. I guess ignorance is as ignorance does.