"I" Endorse Obama

HAOLE

I was on the fence and leaning towards voting republican.. but you anti-Obamans are annoying. So I would like to let you know that your little anti-Obama campaign is doing more harm than good. Please take your head out of your ass and dont post crap saying you know how he is thinking in church... Seriously wtf!

Replace Obama with McCain in the above, and you have my thoughts about the junk I have read on CNN for 4 months now. I often wonder how it is that sooooo many Obama supporters have time to sit around all day and reply to every news channel political article.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Replace Obama with McCain in the above, and you have my thoughts about the junk I have read on CNN for 4 months now. I often wonder how it is that Thorne has time to sit around all day and reply to every news channel political article.

Fixed for ya lol!

And for the record Thorne annoys me too.

If you all keep it up.. On voting day I'm going to politely go into the voting booth, take a shit on the floor and say, "Since shit is all I have to vote for I thought I would nominate my own candidate".

Holy Fuck, that's awesome. I'd give you +Rep, but A. you're an admin, and B. it'd ruin your "Cool guys have Neg Rep" thing you've got going on.

I listen to love and equality in church, not hatred. But you will continue to make excuses for Obama, because that is what liberals do, dodge responsibility.

Such ignorance in your statement!! It seems that your GOP let abortion stay legal again 6 years of full ability to make it illegal and didnt do SHIT!! Oh yeah look at our economy and yes I admit Clinton was a part of that too and so was McCain!!! Responsibility and politics doesnt go together!! NEO CONS have ruined this world all for money and power! WWJD ROMFLMAO

I listen to love and equality in church, not hatred. But you will continue to make excuses for Obama, because that is what liberals do, dodge responsibility.

I will be happy when the election is over honestly.

wow

from the guy who treats homosexuals like disease

Love....

Such ignorance in your statement!! It seems that your GOP let abortion stay legal again 6 years of full ability to make it illegal and didnt do SHIT!! Oh yeah look at our economy and yes I admit Clinton was a part of that too and so was McCain!!! Responsibility and politics doesnt go together!! NEO CONS have ruined this world all for money and power! WWJD ROMFLMAO

This has to be one of the dumbest post I have seen in a while.

First. Go back to high school and retake Government, learn how Roe V. Wade would have to be overturned. I will give you a hint. The supreme Court has to overturn it. The supreme court is not a political branch of the government. Justices have to be appointed,by the president then confirmed by legislature. They don't have term limits so they only get replaced at retirement of death.

NEO CONS have ruined the world. hahahahahahaha Do you realize where this problem started. Let me give you a history lesson. You short memory liberals seem to not like history books so I will give you a short history lesson. The problems that we have today are a symptom of a larger issue. Central banking has caused some of the wars that our country has endured. You were taught in school that we went to war with England over tea and tax.

The bank of England gain the right to control the usage of money in the colonies and the the Colonial script was outlawed by England. The colonies we not able to issue their own script any longer . This created a rise in unemployment, and the colonies went into a depression. ( sounds like 2008) All because England flooded the colonies with Bank of England notes. The tax was not the trigger set off the war, it was a depression. It was a war about who had the right to issue currency.

Fast forward to 1913. Wodrow Wilson ( Democrat) becomes president, he is lobbied and pressured into passing the federal reserve act of 1913. This gave control of the money in the US to the heads of several banks. The now have the power to print money at will. After we had a war about the same issue with England, Wilson is fool enough to sign us up for the very issue that cost a lot of people their lives.

Fast forward to today. We still have a Federal Reserve that prints money at will. Where do you think this money for the bail out came from? They just print it. Nothing fancy. Just ink and paper. On top of that we have democrat and republicans officials that are plenty happy spending money like drunken sailors.

So if you trace this back to its root cause it is not a NEOCON it is a Democrat the is ultimately responsible. If we could not print money at will, we would not have inflation like we have, loans would not be made that are risky and we would not have the melt down you see today. Central banking and fractional reserve banking have a long an colorful history of exploiting the peoples money, bankrupting nations, and starting wars.

Have a nice night and go read up on your history

I will be happy when the election is over honestly.

wow

from the guy who treats homosexuals like disease

Love....

I will be glad when it is over too.

Sin is a sickness you know!!! :D

This has to be one of the dumbest post I have seen in a while.

First. Go back to high school and retake Government, learn how Roe V. Wade would have to be overturned. I will give you a hint. The supreme Court has to overturn it. The supreme court is not a political branch of the government. Justices have to be appointed,by the president then confirmed by legislature. They don't have term limits so they only get replaced at retirement of death.

NEO CONS have ruined the world. hahahahahahaha Do you realize where this problem started. Let me give you a history lesson. You short memory liberals seem to not like history books so I will give you a short history lesson. The problems that we have today are a symptom of a larger issue. Central banking has caused some of the wars that our country has endured. You were taught in school that we went to war with England over tea and tax.

The bank of England gain the right to control the usage of money in the colonies and the the Colonial script was outlawed by England. The colonies we not able to issue their own script any longer . This created a rise in unemployment, and the colonies went into a depression. ( sounds like 2008) All because England flooded the colonies with Bank of England notes. The tax was not the trigger set off the war, it was a depression. It was a war about who had the right to issue currency.

Fast forward to 1913. Wodrow Wilson ( Democrat) becomes president, he is lobbied and pressured into passing the federal reserve act of 1913. This gave control of the money in the US to the heads of several banks. The now have the power to print money at will. After we had a war about the same issue with England, Wilson is fool enough to sign us up for the very issue that cost a lot of people their lives.

Fast forward to today. We still have a Federal Reserve that prints money at will. Where do you think this money for the bail out came from? They just print it. Nothing fancy. Just ink and paper. On top of that we have democrat and republicans officials that are plenty happy spending money like drunken sailors.

So if you trace this back to its root cause it is not a NEOCON it is a Democrat the is ultimately responsible. If we could not print money at will, we would not have inflation like we have, loans would not be made that are risky and we would not have the melt down you see today. Central banking and fractional reserve banking have a long an colorful history of exploiting the peoples money, bankrupting nations, and starting wars.

Have a nice night and go read up on your history

Fed reserve has the Bad Ass HP MoneyJets

Rick, you disgust me. You keep saying you don't support McCain, but the only thing you do in here is attack his opponent. And you can't even gather up the balls to answer my challenge.

I've made my views clear, in my own words. You do the same, explain YOUR political beliefs, if you can. Because all you've done so far is start shit and then step back into the closet and scream "NOT IT!" And don't give me any shit about wanting to stir debate, or make people think.

If you're not willing to state your position, then you have nowhere to stand when challenging anyone else. You're a liar and a coward with a big fucking mouth and nothing worthwhile to say.

That is the smartest thing I have ever heard you say!!

You used to make semi-sound arguments that reflected your education. You have now resorted to libeling each and every dissention of your option or any statement slightly left of center as "typical liberal" sentiment. You, like the candidate you supposedly don't support, have sacrificed credibility to support an agenda.

Rick, you disgust me. You keep saying you don't support McCain, but the only thing you do in here is attack his opponent. And you can't even gather up the balls to answer my challenge.

If you're not willing to state your position, then you have nowhere to stand when challenging anyone else. You're a liar and a coward with a big fucking mouth and nothing worthwhile to say.

I cant even count how many times I have said this on this board. I support the constitution. For the 500th time I support Ron Paul. Are you happy now?

I am tore between a write in for Paul or not voting. I have a hard time Voting for McCain because he is a liberal in my views. Go back to threads last year and I said the same thing about him all along.

If I disgust you, great, that means I am right where I should to be.

I hope you don't kiss your mom with that pie hole.

You used to make semi-sound arguments that reflected your education. You have now resorted to libeling each and every dissention of your option or any statement slightly left of center as "typical liberal" sentiment. You, like the candidate you supposedly don't support, have sacrificed credibility to support an agenda.

Just calling a spade a spade. Funny you never have said that when people use the same logic pertaining to Christianity and myself. I call it where I see it.

I got into an argument with someone from California because I said I live in Ohio and I want to write in vote for Ron Paul. They said I was throwing away my vote on someone that won't have a chance. I told them I will vote for who I think would be best for the country regardless if they are a nominee or not because that is the American thing to do.

I don't think they want to talk to me anymore.

Get a tissue and go cry to someone else.

Next time you want to make an Obama thread, think if your own words. Everyone's sick of your incessant bitching. You're not going to convince anyone here to change their mind, you're just reinforcing your own beliefs and the beliefs of those who already side with you. Enough already, goddamn.

What a fucking hypocrite!

Remember your little reply to one of my post? It went something like, "This is false." Wow, what a fucking revelation! You come into another thread and call someone a liar and a coward yet you can do the same thing you are complaining about? I guess you must know all about liars and cowards, huh? You're a liar and a coward with a big fucking mouth and nothing worthwhile to say. So, stfu.

Next time you want to make an Obama thread, think if your own words. Everyone's sick of your incessant bitching. You're not going to convince anyone here to change their mind, you're just reinforcing your own beliefs and the beliefs of those who already side with you. Enough already, goddamn.

Disagreed. Rick doesn't make a new thread every hour/day/week, ranting about religion or politics. It's funny because if he actually does post or make a thread, every asshole jumps on him about bitching too much.

You're not going to convince anyone here to change their mind, you're just reinforcing your own beliefs and the beliefs of those who already side with you. Enough already, goddamn.

Does this mean you are going to stop with all your bullshit then?

Disagreed. Rick doesn't make a new thread every hour/day/week, ranting about religion or politics. It's funny because if he actually does post or make a thread, every asshole jumps on him about bitching too much.

The truth.

I make very few threads, and I dont think have ever made one about religion. Most of the time people get mad because I call a spade a spade, and don't buy into the left wing wacko crap.

How does people get to where they HATE one or the other...? Why not say I don't like his stance, so i'm voting for the other guy or not at all. McCain got townhall meetings where people are yelling "cut his head off".....WTF!

How does people get to where they HATE one or the other...? Why not say I don't like his stance, so i'm voting for the other guy or not at all. McCain got townhall meetings where people are yelling "cut his head off".....WTF!

We all know the dems are all about peace love and tolerance. :rolleyes:

There is no reason for anyone to do that to either candidate. That is unacceptable.

Does this mean you are going to stop with all your bullshit then?

keep dreaming.

As for my comment, I thought this thread was a bit of a powderkeg waiting for a spark. Guess it wasn't. I got nothing against you Rick, but I'm sure my reputation as an asshole explains a lot.