"I" Endorse Obama

HAOLE

Next time you want to make an Obama thread, think if your own words. Everyone's sick of your incessant bitching. You're not going to convince anyone here to change their mind, you're just reinforcing your own beliefs and the beliefs of those who already side with you. Enough already, goddamn.

I just went back and tallied all the the pro Obama/ pro McCain threads

Results:

20 Pro Obama or anti McCain

9 Pro McCain or anti Obama

Seems like the Obama pole riders are working a little harder than McCain people on here.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like the Obama pole riders are working a little harder than McCain people on here.

Not to mention, there aren't a whole lot of McCain "people", rather conservatives who feel our values are being attacked rather than McCain himself.

What a fucking hypocrite!

Remember your little reply to one of my post? It went something like, "This is false." Wow, what a fucking revelation! You come into another thread and call someone a liar and a coward yet you can do the same thing you are complaining about? I guess you must know all about liars and cowards, huh? You're a liar and a coward with a big fucking mouth and nothing worthwhile to say. So, stfu.

Excuse me? You got the wrong motherfucker. How about you search your own posts and find that thread. Then you can come back and apologize to me for having your shit wrong.

This has to be one of the dumbest post I have seen in a while.

First. Go back to high school and retake Government, learn how Roe V. Wade would have to be overturned. I will give you a hint. The supreme Court has to overturn it. The supreme court is not a political branch of the government. Justices have to be appointed,by the president then confirmed by legislature. They don't have term limits so they only get replaced at retirement of death.

NEO CONS have ruined the world. hahahahahahaha Do you realize where this problem started. Let me give you a history lesson. You short memory liberals seem to not like history books so I will give you a short history lesson. The problems that we have today are a symptom of a larger issue. Central banking has caused some of the wars that our country has endured. You were taught in school that we went to war with England over tea and tax.

The bank of England gain the right to control the usage of money in the colonies and the the Colonial script was outlawed by England. The colonies we not able to issue their own script any longer . This created a rise in unemployment, and the colonies went into a depression. ( sounds like 2008) All because England flooded the colonies with Bank of England notes. The tax was not the trigger set off the war, it was a depression. It was a war about who had the right to issue currency.

Fast forward to 1913. Wodrow Wilson ( Democrat) becomes president, he is lobbied and pressured into passing the federal reserve act of 1913. This gave control of the money in the US to the heads of several banks. The now have the power to print money at will. After we had a war about the same issue with England, Wilson is fool enough to sign us up for the very issue that cost a lot of people their lives.

Fast forward to today. We still have a Federal Reserve that prints money at will. Where do you think this money for the bail out came from? They just print it. Nothing fancy. Just ink and paper. On top of that we have democrat and republicans officials that are plenty happy spending money like drunken sailors.

So if you trace this back to its root cause it is not a NEOCON it is a Democrat the is ultimately responsible. If we could not print money at will, we would not have inflation like we have, loans would not be made that are risky and we would not have the melt down you see today. Central banking and fractional reserve banking have a long an colorful history of exploiting the peoples money, bankrupting nations, and starting wars.

Have a nice night and go read up on your history

Once again, great post... It's glad to know that there are still people on this board that can research history and present facts. Not only the Revolutionary War, but the Civil War and many throughout history have been fought because of the central banking system, as they create the war.. then benefit from funding both sides.

People need to do some research, history teaches us more than we will ever know.

The truth.

I make very few threads, and I dont think have ever made one about religion. Most of the time people get mad because I call a spade a spade, and don't buy into the left wing wacko crap.

Ah, that's right, you call a black guy a spade, and buy into the right-wing whacko crap.

I just went back and tallied all the the pro Obama/ pro McCain threads

Results:

20 Pro Obama or anti McCain

9 Pro McCain or anti Obama

Or more people just like Obama? Or people really dislike Mccain?

I think its silly to make that statement, Just because people on here post about fords does that mean they are ford pole riders? no it means they like fords.

The word is not black and white there is grey and as soon as you relize that your life will be a lot better.

Or more people just like Obama? Or people really dislike Mccain?

I think its silly to make that statement, Just because people on here post about fords does that mean they are ford pole riders? no it means they like fords.

The word is not black and white there is grey and as soon as you relize that your life will be a lot better.

You miss the point, by a mile. The point is, Rick is called out for bitching too much, when he merely just responds to the overwhelming "bitching" threads supporting Obama. It's funny, really.

I see , I miss understood I still believe that he could do good by learning that the world is not B/W

Sure it is B/W. I can prove it, see.

http://69.90.174.249/photos/display_pic_with_logo/53554/53554,1203806322,1.jpg

Ah, that's right, you call a black guy a spade, and buy into the right-wing whacko crap.

You don't see the right-wing "whackos" out in the streets protesting. You won't see the right-wing nutjobs in your face on the street trying to push their influences on you. Last week after coming back from a drill weekend, a friend of mine and I were approached by the Obama clan on campus. I had these filthy college kid liberals, who probably never voted once, try to tell me while I was in uniform, that I worked for a criminal. That, their Obama would do more for the military, and pull us from Iraq etc etc. This never sat well with me, for I almost ended up plastering his long haired, hippie ass all over the brick building he was outside of. If you want to hear some whacko crap, go on campus and hear the Obama camp talk to you.

You don't see the right-wing "whackos" out in the streets protesting. You won't see the right-wing nutjobs in your face on the street trying to push their influences on you. Last week after coming back from a drill weekend, a friend of mine and I were approached by the Obama clan on campus. I had these filthy college kid liberals, who probably never voted once, try to tell me while I was in uniform, that I worked for a criminal. That, their Obama would do more for the military, and pull us from Iraq etc etc. This never sat well with me, for I almost ended up plastering his long haired, hippie ass all over the brick building he was outside of. If you want to hear some whacko crap, go on campus and hear the Obama camp talk to you.

Dude, you're talking about OSU college kids. They're borderline sane at the best of times.

OTOH, I haven't heard any complaints from the McCain camp having their signs stolen. My Mother is on her twelfth, the campaign is sending out thousands of REPLACEMENT signs every day, and a friend of mine had her car vandalized because she had an Obama sticker on it. It looked like someone took the claw end of a hammer to the sticker and the bumper around it.