WTB trunk mount battey kit

Stimmel1647545512

or you can simply go to advance auto and buy the 2 gauge battery cable by the foot

1.85 a foot or something, i believe?

$35 in cable...$10 in fittings...maybe a $10.00 battery box and you probably have nicer than what you'd get at jegs

bought mine from the advance in middletown ohio about two weeks ago

Try another advance

They literally had a huge roll of it and just counted out the feet

I grabbed a few battery connectors, a copper starter connector and was golden

If advance there doesn't have it, napa or some joint in town has to

Does advance sell 2 gauge wire? I checked they said they didnt but the advance over here is kinda retarded

kinda? you mean MAJOR! the black ice comment made my day lol.

the 4 gauge wite you have will work for power. im pretty sure napa you can go in there and buy it by the foot? ill check for you tomm.

kinda? you mean MAJOR! the black ice comment made my day lol.

the 4 gauge wite you have will work for power. im pretty sure napa you can go in there and buy it by the foot? ill check for you tomm.

hahaha i found a pair of those kanye west glasses they are on my intake in my project thread and dude that guy flipped out!!!! he loved it you might of pissed your pants hahaha

I dont think they 4 gauge will work or so ive read I just want to get the battery back there while im doing this

P.S. Ryan I got your text bout that fan ill see what kinda cash I have and see what kinda money I need to spend to get a wiring kit for it and also might want to upgrade my alternator while im at it