Lol @ Michigan

Duff1647545513

Recruiting budget has nothing to do with getting players. If you knew anything about being recruited which I garuntee you dont, and i'd almost bet you never played football in your life outside of playstation, but coaches bring in talent. Dick Rod fits right in at Michigan he's a little weasle.

OSU is still in the running for 2-4 more 5 star players alone in the 09 class! Corey Adams the number #1 DT, Marlon Brown #2 WR, Marcus Hall #

Rivals top 100

OSU 6

Mich 1

Haha that seem familiar?

ESPN Top 150

OSU 6

Mich 4

And lets just look at OSU's class by rankings shall we:

Offense:

Jamaal Berry #1 RB

Zack Boren #12 FB (Could end up at LB in college)

Corey Brown #39 AT (Highly rated CB)

Duron Carter #18 WR (Chris Carters son)

Chris Fields #54 WR

Reid Fragle #46 TE

Jordan Hall #45 RB (Pryors H/S Teamate)

Carlos Hyde #27 RB

James Jackson #30 WR (Oh yeah #1 WR in Michigan lol stole one)

Corey Linsley #12 OG

San Longo #29 OG

Jack Mewart #1 C (Got last years #1 C in Brewster as well!!)

Defense:

Dorian Bell #3 OLB

Melvin Fellows #7 DE

John Simon #11 DT

Jamie Wood #11 S

Adam Homan #16 ILB

Jordan Whiting #27 ILB

Storm Klein #63 ATH (Stud LB from Licking Valley)

Justin Green #22 CB

Dominic Clarke #39 CB

Adam Bellamy #33 DT

Bradley McDougal #59 S

Johnathen Newsome #66 DE

You add a top 5 WR, top 10 OT just on offense as well as Justin Boren who transferd from Michigan and was a 5* coming out of H/S at Gaurd and tell me that Michigans class is as attractive

Oh and heres a fun little stat for Michigan fans "Out of the top 20 players in the 09 class, Michigan only has 1 verbal commitment"

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=2221&Year=2009

You know honestly i root for Michigan until OSu plays them then for that day I really hate them. I root for all big10 schools cause it makes the conference look better as a whole. But there is really no excuse for Michigan to be this bad, they are Michigan they have talent year in and year out...it comes down to coaching and players wanting to play for that coach

Bwahahahahaha!

Even Michigan's illustrious alumni Braylon Edwards is embarrassed enough that he chooses to sport a Penn State t-shirt for an interview on Monday Night Football.

He also Chooses to endorse 5 hour energy. So don't hate that he walked all over OSU a few times

I am a huge Michigan fan. I hope things turn around for him/them in at least the next couple years.

I just hope we don't suck as bad as OSU during those cooper yrs.

i'd almost bet you never played football in your life outside of playstation, but coaches bring in talent.

I played football for 8 years until I went to technical school during my Junior and Senior year. I also am a class 1 OHSAA football official and been doing that for 4 years.

Then you would realize that RR is a shitty coach. Lets take a look at the last 4 recruiting classes for Michigan which would be Seniors this year

10th 2008

12th 2007

13th 2006

6th 2005

Now tell me that Michigan has no talent, they just dont have a coach that knows what the fuck to do with that talent..

BTW rumors abound that Dick Rod may be in talks with Clemson for their opening. He has a clause in his contract where the only school he could leave for would be Clemson.....

I dont think he's going to leave, but if he does what will that say about the guys character. Also what makes people think he is a great coach? If it wasnt for Pat White and Steve Slaton this guy would've finished in the middle of the pack in the weakest power conference in america year in and year out the Big Least.

If it wasn't for convict Clarett, Tressel wouldn't have his National Championship.I like Tressel and have met him personally, but he hasn't won anything with players he's recruited.Going to the Championship Game and losing means your a loser like evryone else.You have the Champion and then the losers!Of course it takes great players to make great coaches.RR has plenty of talent just YOUNG,INEXPERIENCED talent.

If it wasn't for convict Clarett, Tressel wouldn't have his National Championship.I like Tressel and have met him personally, but he hasn't won anything with players he's recruited.Going to the Championship Game and losing means your a loser like evryone else.You have the Champion and then the losers!Of course it takes great players to make great coaches.RR has plenty of talent just YOUNG,INEXPERIENCED talent.

I'd rather have the team I'm rooting for, lose in the National championship to LSU or Florida rather than Appalachian State and Toledo at home during the regular season. :bangbang:

I hate to lose that's why this football season has been tough for me.The thing that I hate the most is how Buckeye Fans always tell me I can't live in the past when i bring up the number of National Championships Michigan has yet they ALWAYS bring up that App. State game.I have been a Michigan fan for 34 years and i don't jump off the bandwagon.I would rather have 11 National Championships in my past than this embarassment

Yeah how dare a coach actually have the balls to teach a kid that is obviously talking shit a lesson. Get the fuck back on your sideline and act like you've made a play before. People always bitch about show boats, but when someone actually does something like this they bitch about that guy as well.

Oh and atleast OSU actually played in and won a game that was for a National Title rather then have the media give them one..ala Michigan 97'. I do agree that losing is losing, but again i'd rather lose to a top team such as Florida or LSU then have this to remember the rest of my life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrKpzWm2EuI

or

Enjoy kiddies!

Yeah how dare a coach actually have the balls to teach a kid that is obviously talking shit a lesson. Get the fuck back on your sideline and act like you've made a play before. People always bitch about show boats, but when someone actually does something like this they bitch about that guy as well.

That's it punch the kid in the throat.Hopefully you don't have kids or a Dad that taught you lessons like that.That's one of my big problems with OSU and its Fans.They TRY to justify his POOR behavior and even honor the man.About who you lose to,it doesn't matter to me,losing sucks.The 97 National Championship was before the BCS and National Championship game so that's how it went then.We were undefeated and didn't get the chance to beat the other undefeated team so.

Tom Osborne has named himself interim head coach of the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Fantastic news. It just leaves me with one question. When does the 1997 Sears National Championship Trophy get shipped to Ann Arbor?

As you may or may not remember, in 1997, undefeated Michigan was ahead of undefeated Nebraska in both polls at the end the regular season. They had one common opponent: Colorado. Michigan beat the Buffaloes 27-3, Nebraska 27-24. Hell, Nebraska shouldn’t have even been undefeated. A blown call allowed them to sneak past Mizzou in overtime. Michigan was number one, Nebraska number two.

He wasnt aiming for the kids throat, he was getting the kid off the sideline. Kid shouldnt have been acting like an asshole. Thats the problem with society today, people are pussies!! Hell Troy Polemalu said it best today on espn in his article where he calls the NFL a wussy league. Kids are raised to be bitches and when someone pushes them they quiver. I would've loved to play during the hard nose era when football was actually football and people were actually tough and disciplined.

People love Bobby Knight and that dude litterally choked the shit out of a player...