Wtb Fox 5.0 EGR delete plate

Stimmel1647545512

i was just going to make a plate to block the valve off!

but i will need that gasket... dont have oneof those...i dont think.illgo look again

Guess I should of specified that my bad It would be a little harder to make this part and I could get one on ebay I just dont want to wait for shipping...

I bought that plate off ebay then got the plug in from the site hpfiend recommended. http://rjminjectiontech.com/?p=9

Mine works great. If it helps I could bring my car over and gearhead can copy my exact plate. It is up to him. Would probably have to be either monday or mid week.

I bought that plate off ebay then got the plug in from the site hpfiend recommended. http://rjminjectiontech.com/?p=9

Mine works great. If it helps I could bring my car over and gearhead can copy my exact plate. It is up to him. Would probably have to be either monday or mid week.

Yea I still have that erg plate you gave me but I figured I might as well delete it all since im in there and dont eveen have the erg set up working ha

Triple Post FTW! Here is a link to the exact one i ordered it is thicker and the holes are threaded, there are some really crappy ones on there.

egr plate

Damn you, you ruined my first triple Post!!!

I dont care what you do with the one I gave you its yours. I was just saying I did that egr delete that you are looking at and maybe gearhead could duplicate the plate I have on my car.

Guest Removed
Triple Post FTW! Here is a link to the exact one i ordered it is thicker and the holes are threaded, there are some really crappy ones on there.

egr plate

Damn you, you ruined my first triple Post!!!

I dont care what you do with the one I gave you its yours. I was just saying I did that egr delete that you are looking at and maybe gearhead could duplicate the plate I have on my car.

im sure i can!