Plain and simple, why it's too dangerous to vote obama.

OGRE

i'm voting for our economic stability. Facts are facts, when you tax buisnesses (like obama wants too), it cuts into thier profits, they pass it down to the little guys, all this bullcrap about giving the middle class cuts is going right out of thier wallet when they go to pay for anything and those ëvil"big companies get thier money anyway. It's a fact of life.

if you rent a house for 100 bucks a month, and the landlords tells you, DONT LEAVE! this is a sweet place to live, by the way i'm increasing your rent, what are u going to do. The dems are economicaly retarded, you cant tell busnesses that you are raising taxes then bitch about those busnesses looking elsewhere.

2 examples: the north east town of loudonville, Oh, had a cabnet company, Marilat come in, they had a tax abaitment for X number of years, when it was up the local government said, "time to pay your share." they moved the company 100 miles to middlefield, OH. a couple hundred folks lost thier jobs and health insurance, and thier income taxes, good job killing the golden goose, idiots.

Honda, with many factors leading them to Ohio, one that cannot be overlooked is that they operate tax free for 25 years in our state. I hope to God that we have a Govenor smart enought to push to renew that tax abaitment.

Same applies to the federal level, If enough people are stupid enough to vote obama in, we can only hope that our senators and congressmen are smart enought to turn away Obama's tax bill.

in addition, the only president stupid enought to INCREASE taxes on anyone during an economic down turn was herbert hoover, who was that? well you have the interweb, just look up "the great depression".

pretty much everyone knows that reagan kicked ass as our president, inhereting over 10% unemployment, over 10% inflatrion and retarded interest rates. much worse than we have today my friends. what would he do?

http://wwrdheritage.org/Resources.aspx

in addition, the only president stupid enought to INCREASE taxes on anyone during an economic down turn was herbert hoover, who was that? well you have the interweb, just look up "the great depression".

If you ignore black monday, which led to the early 90's recession and a certain Bush's rather specific quote of "read my lips ... ".

Didn't Reagan have a tax increase during the early 80's recession ? (thats not a statement I'm asking, I was like 2.)

i'm voting for our economic stability. Facts are facts, when you tax buisnesses (like obama wants too), it cuts into thier profits, they pass it down to the little guys, all this bullcrap about giving the middle class cuts is going right out of thier wallet when they go to pay for anything and those ëvil"big companies get thier money anyway. It's a fact of life.

if you rent a house for 100 bucks a month, and the landlords tells you, DONT LEAVE! this is a sweet place to live, by the way i'm increasing your rent, what are u going to do.

Realistically, I would like to find a cheaper place to live, yes?

But since all business are affected equally, all places would be affected by the increase, negating their reasoning for leaving.....because regardless of where you go, your screwed.

Reagans inaugural address is A-MAZ-ING:

http://www.reagansheritage.org/html/reagan01_20_81.shtml

What's funny about Reagan is this. He talked a great game, his follow thru....was so-so to good. NOT great. His message however was universal, similar to someone else named Barrack Obama running in this campaign.

Like all tax issues, there is more than one side.

The top tax rate was lowered from 50% to 28% while the bottom rate was raised from 11% to 15%

I was amazed with this.

The way I look at that is the people who actually produce in the economy get lower tax, those who consume from the government get to reimburse the US for the entitlements they consume.

Realistically, I would like to find a cheaper place to live, yes?

But since all business are affected equally, all places would be affected by the increase, negating their reasoning for leaving.....because regardless of where you go, your screwed.

Reagans inaugural address is A-MAZ-ING:

http://www.reagansheritage.org/html/reagan01_20_81.shtml

What's funny about Reagan is this. He talked a great game, his follow thru....was so-so to good. NOT great. His message however was universal, similar to someone else named Barrack Obama running in this campaign.

ya it was an analogy directed at companies leaving the U.S. sorry i didn't tie it back in too well.

The way I look at that is the people who actually produce in the economy get lower tax, those who consume from the government get to reimburse the US for the entitlements they consume.

I heard someone say it, I don't remember who it was. But, our tax system has turned into a form of welfare, where those who have nothing...get more back than they pay in, from various tax credits, child credits, etc.

Screw the tax rates, let's take a look at the "cash flow". Welfare wasn't remformed they just got a new name, IRS.