Looking for IT person

Wes Stone

Looking for a part time IT guy to help service our stores.

Could very easily turn full time as the company expands. Interested send me your resume wstone@wcoil.com

must have basic networking skills, computer skills, spyware, virus, pref some customer service as you will be seen in retail environments. Pretty flexible on hours. Pay based on experience but starting $10/hr at least.

starting off yes it will be keeping some computers running, printers, and stuff but it has plently of oppurtunity to make of it what you want. I said min $10 b/c i'm not putting a large number on a public forum and someone come in and say well you said $20 and the person is worth $8....if your serious about getting a part time job that could turn into a career contact me and i'll setup and interview.

If you need someone on the weekends I would be interested. I currently work for a Network Securities company during the week, but am always looking to make extra money. I have a Bachelors and have worked with computers since I was in the 6th grade.