wrecked gtr on main street

SRTurbo04

Dude, I have flipped a ford aspire upside down into a ditch. And I think its funny as fuck. WHy are you defending some import owner anyways? Arent you all like "v8 or die"? Or some shit like that?

1. way to look all "i dont give a fuck" by making irresponsible remarks about how cool it is to crash a car!

2. the "v8 hate" comment kind of proves my point, a nail in the coffin if you will.

3. Good job on building on a Front-wheel drive platform. That's about as retarded as it gets.... fuckign fron't wheel drive "sport's cars"... now that's funny

2. the "v8 hate" comment kind of proves my point, a nail in the coffin if you will

What was your point? I already explained that comment anyways. And I never called my shit a "sports car", its a fun daily driver and thats it. You assume to much. And you know what they say about assuming. ;)DK!

1. way to look all "i dont give a fuck" by making irresponsible remarks about how cool it is to crash a car!

2. the "v8 hate" comment kind of proves my point, a nail in the coffin if you will.

3. Good job on building on a Front-wheel drive platform. That's about as retarded as it gets.... fuckign fron't wheel drive "sport's cars"... now that's funny

have you even ever showed up with anything to the table? besides of pic's of a gay gold motor and a car with no engine and nice rims?

hah I passed it on main in front of hooters and about shit my pants.. however I did notice he was in an 80k car gawking at my 20k mustang ... buyers remorse.. i guess he decided to go and wreck it.

lol idk yesterday i was filling up my car at a gas station and a white gt-r pulled in and two dudes hopped outta a mustang and started freaking out taking pics. Meanwhile i was looking over laughing at the whole scene and filled up my car and drove away. Funny thing was im pretty sure the delear asked me if i wanted to test drive that exact car from nissan north.

lol idk yesterday i was filling up my car at a gas station and a white gt-r pulled in and two dudes hopped outta a mustang and started freaking out taking pics. Meanwhile i was looking over laughing at the whole scene and filled up my car and drove away. Funny thing was im pretty sure the delear asked me if i wanted to test drive that exact car from nissan north.

They where going to let a 19 year old drive an 80k car on a test drive??

No shit I could walk in their with a suit on and probably couldnt get a test drive without showing that Ill buy it hah

Its prolly BS there is no way any dealership is going to let a 19 year old kid drive an 80k car unless you either have a deposit for so amount, When I worked at roby in marysville they were super carefull on who drove the vettes on "test drives" I mean even when I test drove an evo they had an age limit cut off on who could drive the car alone ect, and thats only a 30k car.