If your gonna run yellow lights (rant) please read

Mike_Shepard

Please dont change your mind at the last F ing second.

Yesterday my Father was at a meeting near easton, After which he is going north on stelzer following a Toyota Corolla the guy accelerates to go through it then slams on his brakes. Unfortunately my dad was behind him on his Goldwing, He pulles the brakes the front wheel locks up hits oil slides out and BOOM he hits the car flies over the car and hits the car next to that car.

Luckily he is adamant (sp) on wearing a helmet gloves and a protective coat while riding. The moron in the car never asks if he's ok wouldn't even get out of the car. Cops show up and then he decides to get out. Medics check out my dad who is hurt but not life threatening, Firemen upright his bike and he rides to Mount Carmel East for further tests, He's got 4 broken ribs a bruised lung and shoulder.

This is his first accident on a bike in the 23 years he's been riding, I guess he's very lucky. As for his bike the fearing is cracked, the fender is scuffed up ( Im wondering if the forks have been pushed back) and his cruising peg on the left side was ripped off.