Obama better muzzle this moron...

OSUGT

Funny. But what I find funnier is how some of you jump on something so silly, like that's a good enough reason for... whatever it is you need. :rolleyes: I mean, I really thought this was going to be something that mattered considering the replies.

Funny. But what I find funnier is how some of you jump on something so silly, like that's a good enough reason for... whatever it is you need. :rolleyes: I mean, I really thought this was going to be something that mattered considering the replies.

Oh...you mean like all the times you poked fun at Bush's little fuckups?

:rolleyes: :gtfo:

-Marc

Sara Palin mix ups

awww, did I hurt your feelings with this thread? Congrats! You are the winnar! First (edit second...I missed skinners) to post palin mixups!

Yes, we know all about Ms Palin, but thanks for playin! ;)

awww, did I hurt your feelings with this thread? Congrats! You are the winnar! First (edit second...I missed skinners) to post palin mixups!

You're cooler than I remember...too bad you still drive a moostang. ;)

-Marc

haha... wow Biden has a slip of the tongue and he a moron. I point out that palin is just as bad and you go on the defensive.

haha... wow Biden has a slip of the tongue and he a moron. I point out that palin is just as bad and you go on the defensive.

Who me, defensive???? LOL

Nah, Biden just has a longer history of looking like an ass. Plus, his are funnier.

Oh...you mean like all the times you poked fun at Bush's little fuckups?

:rolleyes: :gtfo:

-Marc

I've never made fun of a quip of Bush's! Oh wait, my sig.. :(

Seriously, though, I said it was funny. I laugh at funny no matter where it comes from. Reread my post, I believe you misunderstood it.