turbo 240 tune?

brizanden

Ok im about to pick up another 240 with a kat. And i was just gonna get my ecu reflashed cause the car def needs a tune, but the more i look at the price for a reflash the more im thinking i should just go to a shop around here and have them tune it. I met some of you guys once at a dyno tune of that yellow cobra awhile ago. I think it was bryan's dyno machine. So i guess my question is would bryan know how to tune my ka24de-t?

Ok im about to pick up another 240 with a kat. And i was just gonna get my ecu reflashed cause the car def needs a tune, but the more i look at the price for a reflash the more im thinking i should just go to a shop around here and have them tune it. I met some of you guys once at a dyno tune of that yellow cobra awhile ago. I think it was bryan's dyno machine. So i guess my question is would bryan know how to tune my ka24de-t?

what type of ecu is it? stock? what type of fuel control ? best bet is to do it right and get a stand alone, reflashed stuff is junk, ive gone through so many from epathey, jim wolf, and hybrid dynamic's all I did in the long run was waste my time and money.

We have tuned several Calum ECUs, and being a 240 guy myself, I can give you your pros and cons to each, and offer you the best value for you ka-t

Give me a call at the shop 614-444-5884 or instant message me at williser93

-Brandon

We have tuned several Calum ECUs, and being a 240 guy myself, I can give you your pros and cons to each, and offer you the best value for you ka-t

Give me a call at the shop 614-444-5884 or instant message me at williser93

-Brandon

This would be your best bet IPS is local and has the know how to help you out, if you need any help let me know or pm me.