Electronic work, who can do it?

Twistedrx7

I have a greddy profec b spec 2 boost controller that is getting power but is not lighting up at all. I popped it open and couldnt find anything that looked burned or anything. Anyone have any experience with repairing circuit boards or anything of that nature?

Let me know, i have tried searching and googling and come up with nothing.

:::::::::::UPDATE::::::

I can get the boost controller and turbo timer to work only when it is on ACC but as soon i go to start the car they both shut off. I turn it back to ACC and they both turn back on...

The switched ignition spot i had it in to begin with will not turn it on anymore. As soon as i put to the cd player switched ignition it turns on but like i said only with the key at ACC.

Any ideas?

UPDATE:

Well, if anyone is interested i figured out the problem. Apparently when i took my glove box off there was a ground wire over in that area. It never was reconnected. This problem instantly solved my turbo timer and boost controller from not turning on during cranking or the car running.

thanks for the help