Mustang tuning

Stimmel1647545512

Any shops in the area wanna do a basic tune on a 5.0 mustang the car will need the timing and fuel pressure set to optimal performance and maybe a dyno pull would be nice not nesscary tho...PM or let me know how much I am looking at total please or if any of you mustang guys want to help me out let me know as well....

Brian at Dyno Tune all the way...

when are you planning to get that 5.0 back out to Brian? Call me for sure and let me know if you are planning anytime soon. People are blowing me up about those 5.0 kits and not having set in stone numbers. Ill pay a % of the dyno time to get that thing back out to Brian soon and get some number in the very near future :-)

BTW, Brian I am finishing up with the kmember tomorrow on my 4v car and going to see what changes we will have to make to the 2v turbo kit to make it fit the 4v cars. So hopefully within the next 3 or so weeks Ill be out to see you again and see what we can make on a 70mm and 10#'s.

when are you planning to get that 5.0 back out to Brian? Call me for sure and let me know if you are planning anytime soon. People are blowing me up about those 5.0 kits and not having set in stone numbers. Ill pay a % of the dyno time to get that thing back out to Brian soon and get some number in the very near future :-)

BTW, Brian I am finishing up with the kmember tomorrow on my 4v car and going to see what changes we will have to make to the 2v turbo kit to make it fit the 4v cars. So hopefully within the next 3 or so weeks Ill be out to see you again and see what we can make on a 70mm and 10#'s.

I know I am going to regret the eaton swap as soon as the 4v kits are complete.

I need that date when we did the 5 liter car so I can get you your graphs. Having some trouble finding the runs.