Reasons I Vote How I Vote

Guest Hal

I'm smarter than you. Yes, if you're reading this and thinking "is he talking about me?", I am smarter than you. I live in a real world where theory and ideals don't always work. I guess it sucks to know you're not as smart as me. I know it much be hard to try to match wits with someone who is capable of thinking in real terms. I guess the view is just better up here on my pedestal.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He failed when he woke up. And, we all know you vote how mommy tells you to.

I vote how I want. I guess your only attempt at the funneh is a mom joke? Nice try, you have some of the most ignorant posts around. Go back to the drawing board imbecile.

I vote how I want. I guess your only attempt at the funneh is a mom joke? Nice try, you have some of the most ignorant posts around. Go back to the drawing board imbecile.

Awww...I hope I didn't hurt your wittle feewings mommas boy.

• Downvote 1

Awww...I hope I didn't hurt your wittle feewings mommas boy.

You seriously think you're going to hurt my feeling with your faggotry? You come into a thread about me being smarter than you, then you try to use a mom joke to say you are smarter? Did you even graduate from high school? Seriously, try to best me, I sincerely doubt you can come up with an intelligent thought.

Obviously wasnt smart enough to insert the coat hanger and take care of you...

no wonder your pro-life:rolleyes:

go ahead and keep passing off others ideas as your own. Then continue to make your own comments on said ideas and then retreat when someone challenges you.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!

...because my Mom has a PhD...that makes me smart too!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Does Mommy still cut those crusty edges off your PB&J sandwiches too?

More reasons I'm smarter than you. You dipshits don't even know how to research.

This was posted in regards to me stating I used my mom's dissertation as a source.