2nd Amendment

Scotty2Hotty

Not sure but something thats in the constitution has to be voted out by congress right. Its not something that he can just change.

If he gets elected that means Dem controlled congress and Dem controlled executive branch, all that equals loss of your gun rights.

or we can vote for mccain and fail the country some more to the point we are using our guns to protect ourselves on a daily basis.

Thats exaclty whats going to happen eventually anyways, regardless of which one gets into office. Shit is already getting rough for everybody and its getting close to being to late to stop it. I really dont see things staying happy and "civilized" for much longer. But, then again Im slightly pessimistic. :D

If he gets elected that means Dem controlled congress and Dem controlled executive branch, all that equals loss of your gun rights.

Per the recent Supreme Court judgement(District of Columbia v. Heller), I doubt that could happen. Not saying its immpossible, just very unlikely.

Won't ever happen. More neocon scare tactics. Hes a muslim terrorist too, did ya guys hear ?

I don't know about you guys, but I find it interesting that the founders of this country thought guns were important enough to make it #2 of 10 on the list of RIGHTS every citizen should have. Fucking #2. Right behind the ability to run your mouth.

We're not talking something that was thought of at a whim at a later point in time. #2 on the list of important shit. Must have been kind of important to them, don't ya think? How anyone could stomp on that thought, to me, is beyond nauseating.

I take a politician's view on the 2a very seriously, not because I'm some gun hugging nut (I am though :lol: ), but because, to me, that directly reflects how I think they (the politician) feel about the competency of the people of this nation. If you don't find me competent enough to own a firearm, then what else do you not find me competent enough to do? Sound like the type of person I want running the country. Someone who has no faith in the people they're leading.

Won't ever happen. More neocon scare tactics. Hes a muslim terrorist too, did ya guys hear ?

There's more than one way to rid this country of it's firearms than simply taking them away.

-Limit caliber selection

-Limit types of weapons ('ASSAULT WEAPONS!!!!' :eek::rolleyes: )

-Limit magazine capacity

-Tax the ever living shit out of ammo so it's unobtainable for the average Joe

-Limit what types of material ammo can be made of (lead is already under attack)

Before you know it, the country's still got it's 'guns', but the only thing you'll find in any person's house is a single shot .22LR

Sounds exactly like what the founding fathers had in mind. Restrictions to the point that they're useless.

or we can vote for mccain and fail the country some more to the point we are using our guns to protect ourselves on a daily basis.

Are you seriously saying that crime will go up because of who becomes president?

Either way, I'm finally signed up for a CCW class in a month. I can't fucking wait.

Plus the possibility of a supreme court justice retiring during the next four years and whoever is president would appoint another one. In the Heller case it was only a 5-4 win.

Sen. Biden was one of the biggest supporters of an "Assault Weapons Ban". Hell that was his idea. Not to mention Obama on top of that wants to tax the ever living crap out of Ammunition of all types, even hunting rounds. Both of these men want to take away Rights that our Founders gave to us. Greg aka Cinergi on the board sent me a VERY interesting fax the other day. It was down right scary what these 2 want with the 2nd Amendment rights. Granted the 2nd Amendment isn't #1 issue in my book, but it is up in the top 5 reasons for my vote. This will affect hunters, shooters, and all sportsmen/women across the US if they both bring their gun hating agendas to the table.

***Awaits Cinergi to unload his knowledge :D***

Sen. Biden was one of the biggest supporters of an "Assault Weapons Ban". Hell that was his idea. Not to mention Obama on top of that wants to tax the ever living crap out of Ammunition of all types, even hunting rounds. Both of these men want to take away Rights that our Founders gave to us. Greg aka Cinergi on the board sent me a VERY interesting fax the other day. It was down right scary what these 2 want with the 2nd Amendment rights. Granted the 2nd Amendment isn't #1 issue in my book, but it is up in the top 5 reasons for my vote. This will affect hunters, shooters, and all sportsmen/women across the US if they both bring their gun hating agendas to the table.

***Awaits Cinergi to unload his knowledge :D***

god damn, isn't ammunition expensive enough as is. All i have now is 22's so that I can afford to shoot someone if they break into my house