Chad's Turbo Kit for the 5 Liter Mustang

DTM Brian

they just delete my posts when I put up anything about the kit but around $1850 with our turbo or $289 more for the master power. We mocked the kit around Granitelli(sp) kmember kit($580) from most online retailers shipping, that is what I paid.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they just delete my posts when I put up anything about the kit but around $1850 with our turbo or $289 more for the master power. We mocked the kit around Granitelli(sp) kmember kit($580) from most online retailers shipping, that is what I paid.

That is a really good deal, I cant wait to see all the turbo cars running Columbus.

preston read your pm, I have that 02 coming back if your friend is still interested. Swing by and check it out, I got it back today and just finishing up the last few things on it. Trying to pick up a notchback so I want to get this 02 out of here

injectors, maf setup, pump and oil filter relocator kit. There are forward facing header and the downpipe is routed straight back and down behind the stock kmember at the firewall. If you look at the auction you can see what Im talking about and that allows you to keep the stock kmember.

Im trying to pick up a notch and going to do a step by step build with it if all goes as planned just so people can get a better idea of the kit. Should know in the next day or two if that is a go

is the 5.0 kit based off of the factory kmember?? basically, what needs to by bought besides fuel/spark mods to make this bitch run?? seriously contemplating just buying a kit even though my car is 1000 miles away

It's only $1800, don't be a pussy.

It's only $1800, don't be a pussy.

i like bolt-ons, and perfect planning. not getting half way through the project then realizing i've got to get a kmember. i may see how people do with these, since i won't see my fox until next july.

but i see your point

all mod motor kits will require the kmember install but any of the 5.0 stuff will not require it. once we get that far and get our kits all together for the mod motors, they will be listed both ways, with and without kmembers for those that already have them installed. Trust me, I dont want surprises either when Im doing installs so I want to make sure all info is out there for the people buying and doing the installs

i like bolt-ons, and perfect planning. not getting half way through the project then realizing i've got to get a kmember. i may see how people do with these, since i won't see my fox until next july.

but i see your point

Get a kit installed and I will get her tuned up when you come to get your car. :)

Get a kit installed and I will get her tuned up when you come to get your car. :)

i will likely get the kit, supporting parts, etc.--and then install them myself in wisconsin, and have you tune it when you guys stop through wisconsin. we'll see. i definitely need to do something to the fox to step up the power.

i will likely get the kit, supporting parts, etc.--and then install them myself in wisconsin, and have you tune it when you guys stop through wisconsin. we'll see. i definitely need to do something to the fox to step up the power.

Let me know when I can visit in Tampa. :)

Chad, he is buying an RSX or SRT 4. He is extreme ADD when it comes to cars. I would like to stop over this week/weekend and check the car out. I will give you a call

Thats cool, no big deal, I might end up hanging on to it and making sure Im happy with everything and driving it a little bit(its kinda fun). I have it at my house now and Pat and I are going to be making a few sparks fly tomorrow night finishing up on tweaking the last few pipes before I have them run the production. If you wanted to come check it out, give me a call

Have your brother bring the car to me, I'll even deliver it to you after it's done.

Chad- I just now read this or I would have stopped by tonight, I didn't do anything tonight. You should come to the Dyno Day tomorrow and watch the Mach make 270hp

and brake the trans again at 4,256rpms when the motor makes peak power