Anyone remember 2004?

Science Abuse

You know, when at least 375,000 (likely many more) legitimate voters were deprived of their votes because of the actions of GOP members in BOE positions?

It's happening again:

http://www.ohio.com/news/ap?articleID=943144&c=y

It shouldn't matter what party you belong to, you aught to be able to recognize that the actions of Blackwell and GOP groups throughout the state should be punished with prison time. Voting is the very fabric of our democracy, and GOP members seem to have no qualms with denying us our most important right.

For those who missed 2004:

Read this all (there are references for those who doubt... lots of them):

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10432334/was_the_2004_election_stolen

Too many coincidences to be coincidence.

Got it's own website: http://ohioelection2004.com/

The allegations that poll workers hand picked the "random" recount percincts so that a full recount could be avoided eventually resulted in 2 convictions on multiple counts of tampering and failure to perform duties.

All I can say is ACORN and Jennifer Brunner

ACORN is nothing compared to Blackwell's 2004 campaign agains voters. Furthermore, the claims you're hearing about are grossly exaggerated. On top of that, the verty leak of information regarding any investigation during an election year is in direct violation of Federal Law. YOu bet you right ass cheak that the events surounding ACORN are 100% partisan and 0% legitimate.

Tell me this: Is some one who's trying to perpetrate voter fraud and actually get away with it going to register the name "Mickey Mouse" and hope no one notices? Hell no. The claims made against ACORN are highly duboius. It would surpise me one bit to find that the operatives giulting of fabricating the bogus registration were registered reublicans. What better way to subvert a registration effort?

Here's something the rightwing news outlets have left out: Who blew the whistle on ACORN?ACORN itself. That verify, as outlined by law, every registraion that comes across their desk. It is they're own efforts that has caught the "Mickey Mouse" registrations and multiple registration attempts. They're working to make sure that false registrants don't make it to the polls, and they're cooperating fully with the investigation.

"ACORN is committing voter fraud! They've turned in hundreds and thousands of fraudulent registration forms!" Of course they turned them in, they're required to BY LAW.

Something else to consider: "Suspcious registrations"? What constitutes that? Given that you need to list an adress to register, there is a long list of legitimate voters who can do nothing but submit a "suspicious" registration:

Homeless people who live in shelters

Students living in dorms, but registering adresses at home.

People who'd recently moved.

Here is evidence that your vote can be taken away from you, literally stealing your right to vote, and all you care to do is try to change the subject so BS that Fox News fed you? Pathetic, you are every bit the Republican mouthpeice that other accuse you of being. You don't care about this because the people raping the country are on "your side". If we actually had a clean election in this country, you'd see just how lonely and outnumbered you ultra conservatives are. This isn't any of that simple "limiting" your rights crap that everyone sings about, this is outright theft of your most important right.

Throwing out votes is the only way the GOP can win this election now, you bet your ass they'll continue doing it.

• Upvote 1

LOL at the pic of Bahá'u'lláh http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/straightchiro/2408bahaullah-1.jpg

I call my wife out on her faith everyday. If that is meant to make me mad you just turned the ball over on downs.

Here is a crazy fact of her faith, she told me the other day that her faith says if you cannot choose a candidate to vote for and you feel both are equal. The tie always goes to the "Minority". LOL I could go on for days about stuff, but I hate on all religion equally.

ACORN is nothing compared to Blackwell's 2004 campaign agains voters. Furthermore, the claims you're hearing about are grossly exaggerated. On top of that, the verty leak of information regarding any investigation during an election year is in direct violation of Federal Law. YOu bet you right ass cheak that the events surounding ACORN are 100% partisan and 0% legitimate.

Tell me this: Is some one who's trying to perpetrate voter fraud and actually get away with it going to register the name "Mickey Mouse" and hope no one notices? Hell no. The claims made against ACORN are highly duboius. It would surpise me one bit to find that the operatives giulting of fabricating the bogus registration were registered reublicans. What better way to subvert a registration effort?

Here's something the rightwing news outlets have left out: Who blew the whistle on ACORN?ACORN itself. That verify, as outlined by law, every registraion that comes across their desk. It is they're own efforts that has caught the "Mickey Mouse" registrations and multiple registration attempts. They're working to make sure that false registrants don't make it to the polls, and they're cooperating fully with the investigation.

"ACORN is committing voter fraud! They've turned in hundreds and thousands of fraudulent registration forms!" Of course they turned them in, they're required to BY LAW.

Something else to consider: "Suspcious registrations"? What constitutes that? Given that you need to list an adress to register, there is a long list of legitimate voters who can do nothing but submit a "suspicious" registration:

Homeless people who live in shelters

Students living in dorms, but registering adresses at home.

People who'd recently moved.

Here is evidence that your vote can be taken away from you, literally stealing your right to vote, and all you care to do is try to change the subject so BS that Fox News fed you? Pathetic, you are every bit the Republican mouthpeice that other accuse you of being. You don't care about this because the people raping the country are on "your side". If we actually had a clean election in this country, you'd see just how lonely and outnumbered you ultra conservatives are. This isn't any of that simple "limiting" your rights crap that everyone sings about, this is outright theft of your most important right.

Throwing out votes is the only way the GOP can win this election now, you bet your ass they'll continue doing it.

I did not read any of that but thank you for caring enough to write it.

I guess your sources are a week behind then. Why don't you find a real news outlet?

HA, like? I had no idea that such a thing existed.

So Mike, how do you feel about caging, purging registrations, and denyting legal citizens tehir right to vote? As adamant as you are about gun rights, I should think you'd be very concerned by this.

If people wouldn't wait until the last minute to register, then there would be no problem getting everything sorted out and verified. It doesn't help that these same people are filling out early ballots at the same time as they register, so its just making a mess out of the system.

Make it so that you have to be registered 6 months in advance, that way every single registration can be completely checked and verified. Then, allow people to send in absentee ballots no more than a month in advance. Problem solved.

Besides, absentee ballots aren't even counted unless the race is a virtual tie, kinda like how write-in votes aren't even recorded, so who fucking cares.

ACORN is nothing compared to Blackwell's 2004 campaign agains voters. Furthermore, the claims you're hearing about are grossly exaggerated.

Would you like me to go take pictures of vets memorial and show you all the obama signs and obama activists down there holding some of the signs? I'm pretty sure that isn't even legal in itself.

Oh not to mention the ghetto walruses sitting at tables with obama signs registering voters.

I was down there today for work and saw it with my own eyes.

Yes its illegal. No party signage, pins, or any of that is allowed to be near a polling place. I'm not sure of the exact distance it has to be at, but I'm thinking maybe 150 feet or 100 yards or 300 yards or something. Its stated in some rules I've seen before.