Changes at paypal to watch

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

Something to take notice of. Paypal now makes all buy it now purchases only payable by credit. No more bank account debit.

And get this , they did not tell me about that change so my last purchase got lumped into a ge credit profile. Im fucking pissed. The technical support guy isn't going to do anything.

Just fare warning.

This is totally an effective change and I bet its because the 3-5 day waiting period they had between them dealing with bank transfers , and the banking problems the world now has. Fucking idiots.

Guest 614Streets
when did this happen to you. ive bought like 10 things over the past two weeks on egay and its been bank account debit

I noticed today that the columbus racing track day fee of 29.99 was plastered into a buyer credit account from ge. I noticed it only today when trying to buy a wiper switch on ebay and it will not allow me to purchase it with any funding source except ge credit.

I even just talked with the company over the phone and they will not switch it. Motherfuckers I swear. I am going to get that ge credit off my account. I had no balance with that credit program.

Guest 614Streets

Oh well f it I had GE shut down the credit line and paid that balance thoose sly guys plopped on there. The GE people wanted to conference call Paypal , I said just forget it , (you know they won't even call you back iff the call drops , he even said it , what a joke big corporate has become).

I used the ge program in 2004 to purchase some sets of 20 and 22 inch Iroc wheels using the no interest no payments for 12 months. Well I resold the sets as a business venture for profit and to boost up my credit profile , resold them well before the 12 month NI.

So yeah If you ever used the GE program you would be in my boat. Thats the word. However according to the tech at Paypal , that is the protocol , which is buy it now , only credit. Whatever.

Guest 614Streets
no just normal auction.

You are right though. I just used my brothers account, and paid instantly via banking. So this is likely only effecting anyone who used ge or has the linked ge credit program. Still though, according to paypal over the phone it was not possible. Horrible.