• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commies.

and Nazis. its the new Commie-Nazi Coalition Force

edit: and they're coming for you

omg this picture is amazingly insane. nazi anti-American propaganda

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/f/f8/Liberators-Kultur-Terror-Anti-Americanism-1944-Nazi-Propaganda-Poster.jpg

bak 2 the hateration. i hate the new honda cbr katana. its a gay bike. my car has a Pussmagnet attached to the bak end - the oppositely polarized ends must have been what kept my slow car ahead of the new honda cbr katana while it raced in 6th gear.

bak 2 the hateration. i hate the new honda cbr katana. its a gay bike. my car has a Pussmagnet attached to the bak end - the oppositely polarized ends must have been what kept my slow car ahead of the new honda cbr katana while it raced in 6th gear.

Dude, I beat a fat guy on a Katana in my car back in the day. Stop bragging about beating a 600. :gtfo:

:D:D:D

wat