Food for thought

HAOLE

http://www.spectator.org/archives/2008/10/17/obama-couldnt-be-cleared

I have a patient that works for the State Department doing background checks for security clearances. We were discussing Obama this morning and he told me that Obam most likely would not pass a basic security clearance for a low level job. To qoute him exactly " Obama could not get clearance to work as a janitor in the CIA".

Just something to think about. Do you want to give this guy the position of the most powerful man on earth, and he possibly could not work as a CIA janitor?

Since when did Top Secret clearance become a joke?

Oh shut up. In general they are a joke. Still, I knew people who probably shouldn't have been holding TS either. You get to keep that shit for like 10 years or something without re-checks. :gtfo:

Oh shut up. In general they are a joke. Still, I knew people who probably shouldn't have been holding TS either. You get to keep that shit for like 10 years or something without re-checks. :gtfo:

It is 5 years FYI

Maybe that is why every time you come into a thread it starts to stink. :D

Jesus, your witty replies make my feeble little brain want to explode. Maybe if you rub my head for a while and charge me an insane amount for it it will stop hurting.

What do you say, Dr.?