a turbo integra

shit talking

burn out way way past the tree

forgets he's in rev when he stages.

almost hits mustang in burn out box.

aahhhh. good times.

that was back in the first days of cr.

when we were younger.

back when turbo slut was just getting started.

Then post dyno sheets, turn hurts.

it made 309 whp at defined on stock twins on stock boost, now it has a bit of mods and supporting mods , but I will never know till my car can be fixed at the body shop still waiting on andy to call me back ( from all the jdm drifting)

my car has no stickers no body kit just everything oem as can be except paint.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/240sxjdmskirts.jpg

lol

it goes back to a wed night back in 01.

a guy, a mr john f.

a turbo integra

shit talking

burn out way way past the tree

forgets he's in rev when he stages.

almost hits mustang in burn out box.

aahhhh. good times.

that was back in the first days of cr.

when we were younger.

back when turbo slut was just getting started.

LOL, I had the same experience a few years back. This ex employee was going to leave work in his caddy and backed up next to me and looked over and said lets go. I was like wtf? So I laughed and then just started to pull away and he though that was trying to race and nailed the gas. He was still in reverse, his head hit the steering wheel and he ran into the roll back that was parked behind him. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The roll back had a steel bumper and only lost it's license plate, but the caddy had smashed it's taillights across the back. What a dumbass.

But instead of road racing it you decided to go ice skating in a car?

its never been to a drift event or beaten on , its main purpose was to get into road racing/autox this year but I seem to work on the days they have track days ect next year I promised myself im going to get back into coming out alot more and giving back to columbus racing more, The car seems like it would be well suited for a fun drag/street set up so thats the route im going to take it.

Back in 2002-2003 I use to come out alot when I had a flexable job and knew more guys into racing. Thats how I found out about columbus racing from linn trying to race me at the thrift store when I was just talking to the columbus dsm'ers about cars.

its never been to a drift event or beaten on , its main purpose was to get into road racing/autox this year but I seem to work on the days they have track days ect next year I promised myself im going to get back into coming out alot more and giving back to columbus racing more, The car seems like it would be well suited for a fun drag/street set up so thats the route im going to take it.

Back in 2002-2003 I use to come out alot when I had a flexable job and knew more guys into racing. Thats how I found out about columbus racing from linn trying to race me at the thrift store when I was just talking to the columbus dsm'ers about cars.

I take back the drift fag comments. Nice car. Do work.

Wow I just wanted to see drifting been to a drag race, nascar,rally,F-1,IRL,etc just wanted to see drifting.........and kenny what are you a drag racer....WOW fast in a straight line.

I'd rather go fast in a straight line than slow as fuck around a track wasting a lot of rubber.

Wow I just wanted to see drifting been to a drag race, nascar,rally,F-1,IRL,etc just wanted to see drifting.........and kenny what are you a drag racer....WOW fast in a straight line.

Need for speed the big event is this 25th at kilkare, im not going to lie I went to the last 2 events to watch and had a great time. Leave your old lady at home and come with your boys because it seems like the women like drifting , seen more chicks with friends watching then guys.

Need for speed the big event is this 25th at kilkare, im not going to lie I went to the last 2 events to watch and had a great time. Leave your old lady at home and come with your boys because it seems like the women like drifting , seen more chicks with friends watching then guys.

Oh and leave your car at home if its nice, There seems to be alot of dumb fucks running around the area up to no good.

Shit I fucked that up.

OK I would love too see you pitch a car sideways at 70+ MPH control it around mulitple turns......but hey that's slow as fuck.....YAY FOR REDNECK SPEED IN A STRIAGHT LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not really worth getting mad at dude......seriouslyyyyyy, you know the date and time now go have fun.

Guest 614Streets
it made 309 whp at defined on stock twins on stock boost, now it has a bit of mods and supporting mods , but I will never know till my car can be fixed at the body shop still waiting on andy to call me back ( from all the jdm drifting)

my car has no stickers no body kit just everything oem as can be except paint.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/240sxjdmskirts.jpg

Just got to ask do you drive this on the street? My s10 is low and I see your car and I am thinking that has to be a stiff ride. Btw nice car.

Just got to ask do you drive this on the street? My s10 is low and I see your car and I am thinking that has to be a stiff ride. Btw nice car.

I have a decent coilover set up, but it still will chip your teeth if you hit somthing ........my daily driver is my 2007 accord v6 id never daily my 240 id go crazy. The car handles amazing and with it being stitch welded and all the supension and tire and rim im sure with wheel time the car would make a nice time attack car. the spring rates for daily driving are Spring Rate - 8kg(F)/6kg® and are 15 way adj they are stiff and hell but nothing compared to the springs I wanted to use racing.