Fucking T-Mobile

tristanlee85

I swear I don't even know why I am trying to switch to these fuckers. I've been declined 4 different times to start service with them simply because I want the Google phone and they said I have to go to a retail store which apparently doesn't even carry the damn phones.

What the hell. I figured they would love to get my money and rip me off monthly, but they can;t even do that. So, off of the rant, does anyone here have the G1 phone yet and if so, where did you get it?

I pre ordered mine and got it tuesday. I'm typing this on it. Stores in columbus don't carry them cause 3g isn't in ohio yet fot tmobile. Awesome phone, highly recommend. Open source ftw.

Oh pre orders sold out but retail stores have plenty in areas with 3g. Know anyone in chicago?

I love my 3G iPhone I have now. I've done most of my posting on that on here. I keep seeing the storm on TV, but I've not seen the front of it. Once the company shows it in full detail I'm not going to be impressed.

crackberry.com phonearena.com phonescoop.com boygeniusreport.com

take your pick its alll over the net you can't miss it..

It's just ridiculous. I've ordered 3 different times online and my order has been cancelled. I was told I had to go to a retail store to order it. I go to the store and the guy tells me I have to do it online... Anyway, after talking with him about the situation, he then tries to process the order online in the store for. Again ,denied. Then they request a fax of my driver's license, social security card, and a utility bill. After getting all 3 of those, they still deny me.

They must have all their customer spots full.