Last Test and Tune of the season for trails

Guest JCroz91

Guest JCroz91
some buddies and i were planning on going out to trails this sunday for the last track day that they will be open. just seeing if anyone else is planning on attending? its this sun from 11-5 i believe. $15 to race

just a heads up since it is the last test in tune everyone an tehre mother is going to be there an youll have 2 hour waits inbetween runs....

2 hours if your lucky. i went out last sunday and only managed to get 4 runs in and i was one of the first people there

I had a good time there today as well. Not too many cars really, and the temps were nice too. But that tailwind turned into a headwind which made things interesting. lol

Three runs:

11.78 @ 116.78mph w/ 1.76 60'

11.94 @ 116.68mph w/ 1.85 60'

11.95 @ 116.69mph w/ 1.88 60'

Time to put the car up for the winter. :(

Guest JCroz91
I had a good time there today as well. Not too many cars really, and the temps were nice too. But that tailwind turned into a headwind which made things interesting. lol

Three runs:

11.78 @ 116.78mph w/ 1.76 60'

11.94 @ 116.68mph w/ 1.85 60'

11.95 @ 116.69mph w/ 1.88 60'

Time to put the car up for the winter. :(

yeah u were right behind me when we were on the entrance road... i pulled my fastest time yet with a 14.1 at 103mph... 2 tenths faster

time for me to take off the nirtous and throw on the s/c :):):)

yeah u were right behind me when we were on the entrance road... i pulled my fastest time yet with a 14.1 at 103mph... 2 tenths faster

time for me to take off the nirtous and throw on the s/c :):):)

damn, what kind of 60's are you pulling? id think you would be in the 13's with that trap speed.