She took on the old politcs as usual....

Science Abuse

Politics as usual... meaning, you'll no longer be hiring qualified people to work for you?

Said no to lobbyists, but yes to campaign donors. Keep it classy, Sarah. ;)

Bonus boner highlight:

In a little-noted sequel to Palin's controversial dismissal of her public safety commissioner, the governor replaced Walt Monegan with former small-town Police Chief Charles Kopp of Kenai. The appointment unraveled almost immediately in what Cole called a vetting catastrophe.

A previous sexual harassment complaint came to light and Kopp had to resign two weeks after taking over. Alaska paid him $10,000 in severance.

At least W started with a good Cabinet.... before they all resigned because he wouldn't listen to them.

Eric,

Hows much money does Barack get from the corn industry ,and their lobbiests? Furthing the worst energy option available on the market and driving up food costs?

Give me a break.

Until you completely limit lobbiesty and have campaign finance reform, who cares.

Should have voted for Ross Perow (sp)

Eric,

Hows much money does Barack get from the corn industry ,and their lobbiests? Furthing the worst energy option available on the market and driving up food costs?

Give me a break.

Until you completely limit lobbiesty and have campaign finance reform, who cares.

Should have voted for Ross Perow (sp)

Perot, heck ya I'd vote for him