Question

Science Abuse

Bombing buildings, employing snipers, using the threat of death to keep people from doing what you don't want them to do.... that's terrorism, right?

What you described is using threats to create a non-event, any country with a respectably sized military does that. Terrorism is a bit different, its non-state actors employing threats (and they usually have to act out on those threats to be feared) in an effort to make radical changes to social, political, or religious systems. Its considered unconventional warfare, like suicide or guerilla tactics, and it generally targets weak, internal, or civilian targets rather than any military targets (Because they're F-ing pussies that cant fight a real fight)

No doubt you might have that going for both sides. Sometimes it's hard to track where cash comes from.

Odly enough, not really, no. Everyone's heard about Ayers et al, but thos associations occured long before the presidential bid and longafter the terrorist organization wents, effectively, tits up.

There are only a few organizations left that can be charged with domestic terrorism, they're operating now and they're working hard to get some one elected.

Odly enough, not really, no. Everyone's heard about Ayers et al, but thos associations occured long before the presidential bid and longafter the terrorist organization wents, effectively, tits up.

There are only a few organizations left that can be charged with domestic terrorism, they're operating now and they're working hard to get some one elected.

What? ELF? freakin-tree huggers.

I know Obama doesn't track all his contributions, so he's my guess.

What? ELF? freakin-tree huggers.

I know Obama doesn't track all his contributions, so he's my guess.

Good point, but the ELF hasn't stepped in to say anything about anyone. No doubt that they realize that any money, public endorsement, or involvment from them will end up being poison to Obama. They seem to be laying low. How many people have they killed?

Lastly, the Obama campaign doesn't really need to track his contributions, there are people who do that for them.

BOTH candidates are....

What's your point here, Eric?

Having let the thread grow to your conclusion right thar, essentially.

The point is that you will never win an argument of guilt-by-association, because everyone has associated with some one who's actions can be painted however your opposition likes.

Barry knows some one who bombed some fed buildings with some friends when they got pissed.

Palin hangs with people who hate the USA, and is loved by those who bomb clinics and shoot doctors.

McCain knowingly funneled cash to guerrillas, who executed, kidnapped, tortured, raped, robbed, and burned alive innocent civilians.

Having let the thread grow to your conclusion right thar, essentially.

The point is that you will never win an argument of guilt-by-association, because everyone has associated with some one who's actions can be painted however your opposition likes.

I have the same opinion about politicians and calling them liars. They're all liars, they're politicians. Politician-Liar: They are synonyms.