Obama Supporters

Guest Hal

How do you guys defend the information the Obama may not have been born in the US? There is a study that shows his birth certificate was altered digitally and his grandma supposedly went on Michael Savage saying she saw the birth in Kenya.

If he wasn't born in the US would you still try to vote for him?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why the repub are getting so fucking scared they have to spread lies.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

If you look at that

factcheck

polticalfact

what ever the fuck you won't only a fucking tard would go this low. I think its a scare tactic period.

/THREAD

This has been already confirmed a long time ago. Take your fud and suck it

If it was proven then the case would be dismissed. At this time we are just waiting for the Judge to rule on the issue 36.

Thorne thanks for clearing that up for everyone. Now that you have posted that JPG file on the internet I think its clear to all that the birth certificate is real.

DUM ASS

Duh, he posted a very politically-accepted source too; Snopes.com.

fud fud fud fud fud

FUD

FUD

Look its getting pathetic .

What site do you want as a source?

snopes is not even remotely fucking partisan hence why I did not use factcheck.org because all of the consertives CRY Foul even though they rip into obama too.

The more I see how the republicans run there campiegn the more I don't want to be affilated

Thorne Ex Republican

I <3 google.

I've been looking around for this fucking story, Ya know the source I see is that he did not respond timely so they are admitting it.

WTF anyone can file suite against anyone, That does not mean you have to jump to respond. If that's the case I should file suite dr rick to prove Jesus. If he don't respond quickly he don't like jesus right?

Most of the sites I looked at where named like NewyorkProudwhites and other racist sites.

I just think its so fucking funny that people are gripping so hard. Why can't we just have a race?

Dr Rick I'm Ashamed of you as a person who calls himself a christian you would spread blatant bull shit. This question has been asked and responded to already back in the hillary era so I think its stupid to continue other then to take the focus off the issues at hand.

fud fud fud fud fud

FUD

FUD

Look its getting pathetic .

What site do you want as a source?

snopes is not even remotely fucking partisan hence why I did not use factcheck.org because all of the consertives CRY Foul even though they rip into obama too.

The more I see how the republicans run there campiegn the more I don't want to be affilated

Thorne Ex Republican

I spilled my freedom fries on the ground while trying to read this. Incidentally, the formation the fries formed was much more coherent than your argument.

I <3 google.

I've been looking around for this fucking story, Ya know the source I see is that he did not respond timely so they are admitting it.

WTF anyone can file suite against anyone, That does not mean you have to jump to respond. If that's the case I should file suite dr rick to prove Jesus. If he don't respond quickly he don't like jesus right?

Most of the sites I looked at where named like NewyorkProudwhites and other racist sites.

I just think its so fucking funny that people are gripping so hard. Why can't we just have a race?

Dr Rick I'm Ashamed of you as a person who calls himself a christian you would spread blatant bull shit. This question has been asked and responded to already back in the hillary era so I think its stupid to continue other then to take the focus off the issues at hand.

What does my religion have to do with any of this? That is some serious stretch.

All he has to do is instruct the County Of Honolulu to release the certificate.

I spilled my freedom fries on the ground while trying to read this. Incidentally, the formation the fries formed was much more coherent than your argument.

Edited after PM Discussion.

DOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/update-thursday-bush-endorsement/783981/

What does my religion have to do with any of this? That is some serious stretch.

All he has to do is instruct the County Of Honolulu to release the certificate.

It has something to do with it. IF I SUE YOU in a fashion like obama was sued and you don't respond in a rapid amount of time then you must hate jesus I mean it can't mean anything else right? If you loved jesus you would have jumped when I said jump.

It has been released I fucking posted a gigantic picture.