Obama Supporters

Guest Hal

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rule 36 is BS and rarely invoked. It is a direct contradiction to the 5th amendment, and will never hold up to appeal.

I would refuse address it out of pride: Some jackass Hillary'ofile cooks up an accusation and you're supposed to take him seriously? I wouldn't dignify it with a response. If and when the Fed gets involved, it will be addressed.

Lets get more technical then.

Federal law and my history classes in elementary school states that "...You must be a natural-born citizen to become President.."

Federal law states the following for the Panama Canal Zone: "Any person born in the Canal Zone on or after February 26, 1904, and whether before or after the effective date of this chapter, whose father or mother or both at the time of the birth of such person was or is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States.

This did not become the law until August 4, 1937 after he was born.

So he was not a US born citizen for the first year of his life. At least that is how I interpret it as.

You fail and are citing the wrong laws. He was born on a naval base.

It doesn't mean he's a naturalized citizen, and you have to look at the laws on the book at the time, not now.

It was under U.S. control at the time. I don't think it's necessary to argue whether a U.S. military-serving sailor's child is a citizen or not when he was born during his father's serving time.

It doesn't mean he's a naturalized citizen, and you have to look at the laws on the book at the time, not now.

Yes it does mean that. Do you want me to go home and grab one of my numerous law books to inform you of this? God you are stupid.

I will quote myself again...

Federal law states the following for the Panama Canal Zone: "Any person born in the Canal Zone on or after February 26, 1904, and whether before or after the effective date of this chapter, whose father or mother or both at the time of the birth of such person was or is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States.

This did not become the law until August 4, 1937 after he was born. What year was McCain born in again?

I will quote myself again...

This did not become the law until August 4, 1937 after he was born. What year was McCain born in again?

YOU ARE QUOTING THE WRONG LAW FOR THE SITUATION. CAN YOU READ THAT WITH IT IN CAPS NOW?

You are shooting in the wrong direction. It doesn't matter what that law says. He was on US soil. He could have been in Korea if there was a base there and he would be a citizen.

Even in waters it doesnt matter, a US naval warship is still considered US soil. His mom would have been one major ho for that to happen though

Lies, according to Trowa, you are lying. You have to be born within the US borders. It wouldn't even matter if the parent had been a citizen for 10 years (5 of which over the age of 14).