Obama Supporters

Guest Hal

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/straightchiro/hawaii-birth-certificate-1963.jpg

Here is a copy of a certificate of live birth from 1963. Notice this one has further information on it. It has the Doctors signature the attended the delivery, time of delivery, mother and father details and more. Of course the one supplied by Obama is a reprint if it is real, but it should still have all that info on it.

that's where I was born.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the smears your dems have been running?

I'm not a democrat, I consider myself independant, but please tell me about the "smears" that the dems have been running. Because I seriously doubt they are anywhere near the same level of sleaziness as "Not even an American", or "Could be a terrorist".

Don't get me wrong both sides play a little dirty. Thats the nature of the beast, but the republican party is the more egregious offender by leaps and bounds.

I am by far no legal scholar, but it seems with the reason for denial, he could revise the suit and reintroduce it.

Not on appeal though. He'll have to appeal it as it stands. As an appeal against dismissal, he has to argue that the judge improperly dismissed the case. That means he is only allowed to present the evidence and documentation already before the court, nothing more. He can't introduce anything new, or revise any document already presented.

It's over. Live with it.

Not on appeal though. He'll have to appeal it as it stands. As an appeal against dismissal, he has to argue that the judge improperly dismissed the case. That means he is only allowed to present the evidence and documentation already before the court, nothing more. He can't introduce anything new, or revise any document already presented.

It's over. Live with it.

Does it bother you at all that Obama may not be qualified or are you so star struck you are willing to ignore the Constitution?

We need the truth. All he needs to do is submit the document to the courts, or just bring it out for the public to view it in person.

Does it bother you at all that Obama may not be qualified

Considering the last guy you righties voted in, I'll take formality-based unqualified over totally inept and corrupt unqualified. No matter who wins, Jan 20 is going to be like Christmas.

We need the truth.

lol, because he remembers the day, time, and place where he was born? Everything he knows about his own birth is based off of the same piece of paper.

It saddens me that so many are willing to chance having a man that is possible foreign born

What's your last name? Who's your grandfather? Your great grandfather? His grandfather? I know my line and how we got here, some one being foreign born doesn't bother me at all, especially when compared with things that will actually be important while leading this country. I suppose you don't think Kissinger should have had any influence in the path of our nation because he was foreign born? Where his mama happened to squeeze him out is of absolutely no consequence, how he lived after that is what is important.

What's your last name? Who's your grandfather? Your great grandfather? His grandfather? I know my line and how we got here, some one being foreign born doesn't bother me at all, especially when compared with things that will actually be important while leading this country. I suppose you don't think Kissinger should have had any influence in the path of our nation because he was foreign born? Where his mama happened to squeeze him out is of absolutely no consequence, how he lived after that is what is important.

My line comes mostly from Italy, starting with my grandfather; I do love him, but I would not vote a foreign-born-and-raised Italian to be President even if it was possible.

So, the constitution means nothing because your family immigrated?

BTW, I can trace my lineage to Patrick Henry so I win.

So just throw the Constitution away? Like it or not we have rules. You libs are so star struck you are willing to ignore the rules that have been in place since the founding out our nation. He must really be like a messiah to you guys. :rolleyes:

Neither would I, note I said "how he lived after". We don't have a guy that was raised overseas (though he had spend time abroad).

"So just throw the Constitution away? " Desperate enough to oversimplify everything your opponents say?

The issue is black and white, the answer is not.

Does the Constitution require a person to be a natural born citizen, yes or no?

Is Obama a natural born citizen, yes or no? (this is the gray area)