Fable Glitch warning

Brrcats

I know a few of you guys have Fable 2, I found information that might be considered a helpful warning

We've been receiving reports from several gamers -- and the Lionhead forums are positively buzzing -- about a game breaking glitch in Fable II. The glitch occurs during the quest called "Monk's Quest," in which players are tasked with speaking to the Abbot of the Temple of Light in Oakfield. Apparently, if players run into the temple, begin the conversation with the Abbot, and then leave the region before the conversation is finished, they are be unable to resume the quest, thus preventing them from completing the main story. Lionhead is currently working on the issue and advises all players to make sure to finish the conversation and cut scene before leaving the area. At the moment there is no fix for those who have already encountered the glitch.

Its a modern day Legend of Zelda OoT IMO. Anyway another nasty glitch.

The Crucible, if you save during it and beat it 8/8 perfects the game has a tendency to freeze forever. So if your going to try and get the legendary weapon don't save throughout the entire crucible.

You have to have a certain expression before you can called "Come back to my place" I believe.

And its alot easier if you buy your own house.

word, you can buy the expression from the bookstore in bowerstone market if you dont have it yet.

I agree, that is one area where they really dropped the ball compared to the first game, the map really sucks, in the original the map was much more informative about where things were.

bowerstone cemetary is off of old bowerstone, to the north

the oakfield demon door is on a road near the top right of the map, just north of the statue maker