With all these F-Body and Mustang threads... how many turbo Regals?

kenny

There are a few of us up in the Akron area too. Mine is the slowest at 11.72 on 18lbs boost. Driven to the track almost exclusively. One day I will turn up the wick. Maybe at BG next year ;)

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc300/an87442/P5170022-1.jpg

I've been to BG every year since 02.

Was up there at Janis' shop a few months ago. Parvin still around?

Been there every year since 03 myself. Parvin is still around but hasn't been doing much with the turbo crowd lately.

Been there every year since 03 myself. Parvin is still around but hasn't been doing much with the turbo crowd lately.

I searched a few of your posts and found some pics of your car, I know I've seen it in the pits with the rest of the Akron crew - I remember the plate. I'm normally with the four door Regal sleeper... we generally stay at Motel V6 (except we were kicked out this year because they blamed our friend from GAs air horn on us :D ).

I heard Parvin is into four wheelers now?

When I talked to Vince he said he's pretty much done racing his car as well, been racing a Formula with the kids instead. Can't say that I blame him, the Buick community has been all kinds of drama filed lately.

OK, I know the car. Wire wheels and everything right? I talked to you briefly this year at the Nats. Doesn't your plate say "sleepr" or something?

Yeah I heard pretty much heard the same about him being into 4 wheelers with his son and stuff.

I just race my car for the fun of it. I am not trying to get into the TSM, TSO...politics and stuff.

Yeah, plate says SLEPT. I was going to use that on my last car which was a dark blue chrome trim grandma high 10, bottom 11 car but I thought it was more fitting on the four door.

TSM is a cool class but I'm with you, I only race for fun. I know Scott Simpson and Lonnie pretty well too.

If everything goes well this winter SLEPT should have a 74 or 80mm turbo for next year along with a set of GN1s. :D

Slept; that was it!!!

That bitch will be flowing some serious CFM's then.

See you at BG in 2009 :D

Shit yeah it will be. Only thing holding it back now is the heads. Made 410whp on 17psi with a little 60mm and stock heads.

Motor is 250". ;)