Black F-body hit and run 270 last night!

IVRINGS

Yet you make stupid threads like: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56725

I have met trey before and he is a cool dude, just tired of seeing you all give him shit about his last two topics.

that actually wasnt a stupid thread it was to get more insight about certain illegal activities that was going on at my old work, and you along with your butt buddy fail

and its the INTERNETS i forgot its serious business on here hahaha

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that actually wasnt a stupid thread it was to get more insight about certain illegal activities that was going on at my old work, and you along with your butt buddy fail

and its the INTERNETS i forgot its serious business on here hahaha

what about selling your freinds car out from under him. and sorry but you fail.
  • Downvote 2

+rep

Dave I love it when you hate on people, you are a good nice guy but everyone in a while you throw out a beating and its always so unexpected and I love it last time was classic as well

good work my friend

• Downvote 1

LoL What for? Maybe reporting stolen wheels and defending my self after people are tryin' to give me shit? :rolleyes: Grow up bro.

For being a tool that can't take a joke and being a whiny bitch in general. The responses in your thread state that you don't need to post here anymore take a hint.

AT this point if I saw a busted F-Body with your buddies paint on it and he was rolling down the road with your wheels on, I'd have to give him a thumbs up and go about my day. Get it?

What a lack of respect. If this was anyone else, plenty of people would be offering up advice. Just because he whined about not being a SM, doesnt mean every thread he starts he needs the threat of being banned.

If anything a lot of people in this thread need to grow up more than he does.

• Downvote 1

What a lack of respect. If this was anyone else, plenty of people would be offering up advice. Just because he whined about not being a SM, doesnt mean every thread he starts he needs the threat of being banned.

Serious face.

I'll ban you too. http://smiliesftw.com/x/msn_015.gif

Sorry to hate but most of the time, 26 yr old guys that drive sunfires and cavaliers are nothing but whiny bitches. Just my two cents....also, this is the second thread I have read by re-TRDCAVFIRE and you do whine a lot.
Kinda a bad week I guess... I'm normally the most laid back person you will ever meet. I guess you only know me that drive J's huh... Most people I know that drive Mustangs are Jackasses, but Dover and a few others are good to know.
  • Upvote 1