WTB Nitro R/C traxxas

Comebackkid

Like to buy acouple more I have some kicker solo baric SL12 1500 watts in sealed box I like to do some trading with.These subs are about 1month old and never had a big enough amp.Give me a call 5995073.I also need diff parts for my traxxas jato part## tra 5593 and Tra 5579

I have a Nitro Traxxas T-Maxx 4x4 truck I'll sell you for $150. It's almost brand new. Got it two yers ago and played with it maybe 4 times and it has been sitting since. It has maybe a half a qt. of fuel ran through it. I also have a Nitro 4-Tech (car) with a big 21 motor in it that was clocked at 78 mph if you are interested in it too for $150. I'll sell you the whole package deal for $250 and a lot of extras for them too...

I've got a REVO 2.5R that went through the break in cycle. Then I finished off the gallon of fuel, and it's sat since. I removed the reverse gear because during the simple break in it decided to strip itself out, when I was going to replace it the guy said not to because it will just keep doing that. Other than that it's 100% original. PM me an offer if you want it.