Fact Check on Obama's Supposed Tax Increase

ForeverMaker

where did i handpick anything i just posted a list. the libs got us into this situation, not capitalism based econnomics. A Reagan style trickle down system would not support providing a safety net for banks that make lending policies.

again you say we have a trend happening but dont explain why, or how to fix it.

Giving the middle class a little tax break while screwing thier employer WONT WORK!

explain how that statement is wrong.

In fact, I submit that the strength of a nation is not measured by its GDP, but rather by the living conditions of it's citizens, which is directly related to employment, both the quality and quantity there of.

our lower class still have cable and big screen TV's what are u talking about, that's awesome compared to the poor in most other countries. i'm sad that you are so spoiled that you dont realize how good we have it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving the middle class a little tax break while screwing thier employer WONT WORK!

explain how that statement is wrong.

It's not. Good thing that's not happening. I repeat, give up on the pundits crap and go find the data yourself. I'm not going to read it to you, go lear to catch your own "hey look there's breaks in there for small buisnesses and employers" fish. ;)

It's not. Good thing that's not happening. I repeat, give up on the pundits crap and go find the data yourself. I'm not going to read it to you, go lear to catch your own "hey look there's breaks in there for small buisnesses and employers" fish. ;)

Meh looking into history, the democrats are following old traditions, saying one thing, to buy the vote.

Cant buy my vote you hippies. :bangbang:

:gtfo:

fact check on obama's supposed tax cuts for those who make under $250k

i thought obama was looking to raise taxes on people making $250k+. appearantly he has decided to drop $50k from that, lowering it to $200k. and biden seems to think its $150k. so, which is it? how long till its $50k?

Biden says $150k

(not sure how youtube vids are embedded at this place)

fact check on obama's supposed tax cuts for those who make under $250k

i thought obama was looking to raise taxes on people making $250k+. appearantly he has decided to drop $50k from that, lowering it to $200k. and biden seems to think its $150k. so, which is it? how long till its $50k?

Biden says $150k

(not sure how youtube vids are embedded at this place)

Obviously you understand this, its typical democratic tradition to claim to lower taxes, then as soon as they get elected, pow higher taxes.

They ask where the bottem to the finance markets are, where is the bottem of their tax hicks...

40% of Americans DO NOT even pay taxes, that number will be going down if the Obamacons get in. Its not a theory or instinct, it is a fact.

And Eric I look to the future, my future just doesnt involve Obama, and it makes me quite humble.

bblah blah blah . . .

noticed you didn't touch my questions, try again:

why do companies move overseas?

what can we do to stop it?

How does raising taxes on buisness help keep them in the U.S. and how do those buisness taxes effect the middle class worker?

Obviously you understand this, its typical democratic tradition to claim to lower taxes, then as soon as they get elected, pow higher taxes.

They ask where the bottem to the finance markets are, where is the bottem of their tax hicks...

40% of Americans DO NOT even pay taxes, that number will be going down if the Obamacons get in. Its not a theory or instinct, it is a fact.

And Eric I look to the future, my future just doesnt involve Obama, and it makes me quite humble.

oh, but of course!

BTW, evidentally

!