The Military Overwhelmingly Supports...

Guest Hal

McCain!

But what the fuck do we know?

http://www.militarytimes.com/static/projects/pages/081003_ep_2pp.pdf

All I can tell you is I have a real problem having to salute a guy who :

A) Has never had to render one in his life..

B) Couldn't get a security clearance if he were actually in the military due to his past associations.

C)Would have had to come in on a drug waiver in the 1st place due to his admitted use of cocaine.

*I stole this post in its entirety from a member of the military on SVTP.

So my company had a mock board today and each person had 1 minute to discuss either McCain or Obama. One Spc. says "I will not work for someone who has never put his life in danger for this country. So come November 4th, if Obama shall win, start my seperation actions."

p.s. This Spc is now going to the promotion board.

So my company had a mock board today and each person had 1 minute to discuss either McCain or Obama. One Spc. says "I will not work for someone who has never put his life in danger for this country. So come November 4th, if Obama shall win, start my seperation actions."

p.s. This Spc is now going to the promotion board.

:lol:

Honestly I've been saying the same thing, and since I'm in the nasty guard, I can do this. :)

THIS JUST IN BREAKING NEWS...

Everyone from all walks of life in customer service has been let go because "they have no previous experience". Now who the fuck is going to answer my phone call to tech support?

ARGGGG!

THIS JUST IN BREAKING NEWS...

Everyone from all walks of life in customer service has been let go because "they have no previous experience". Now who the fuck is going to answer my phone call to tech support?

ARGGGG!

THIS JUST IN...

Trowa is a complete waste of life and his opinions are worthless. Trowa provides no valuable insight and his analogies are invalid.

THIS JUST IN...

Trowa is a complete waste of life and his opinions are worthless. Trowa provides no valuable insight and his analogies are invalid.

THIS JUST IN (since you haven't figured this out yet)

Trowa just makes up replies to get you, kenny, and any other easy target angry.

P.S. I still love you if you hate on me.

THIS JUST IN (since you haven't figured this out yet)

Trowa just makes up replies to get you, kenny, and any other easy target angry.

P.S. I still love you if you hate on me.

THIS JUST IN...

I don't get angry, I just don't like people. I guess you couldn't read that all the other times I've said it.

THIS JUST IN...

I don't get angry, I just don't like people. I guess you couldn't read that all the other times I've said it.

There is no shame in hating people. There are a lot of idiots in the world. And no I don't remember nor read all of your posts so I must of missed your last statement on the matter.

Regardless I love to get someone to reply negatively in the end. It makes me happy and being happy is all I care about.

There is no shame in hating people. There are a lot of idiots in the world. And no I don't remember nor read all of your posts so I must of missed your last statement on the matter.

Regardless I love to get someone to reply negatively in the end. It makes me happy and being happy is all I care about.

Have you read any of my posts? 98% are negative. You accomplish nothing by getting me to respond negatively.