Jesus christ I can't even pay a speeding ticket without a hassel.

kenny

Hey John, Quick what's 130+25? :D

Just checking. :p

John can you tell me why 270 between Westerville and 161 is still 55? My guess is so the Columbus HYW Patrol can write easy tickets and double them even though the construction has been done there for more than a month. Not an orange barrel in sight. Shady shit the Columbus HWY Patrol does.

Have you seen they moved one of those big arrow light signs that one cop is hidding behind to get people heading north bound by the concret wall on the left.. I can't stand the fact that nothing has happened there for months like you said.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen they moved one of those big arrow light signs that one cop is hidding behind to get people heading north bound by the concret wall on the left.. I can't stand the fact that nothing has happened there for months like you said.

Don't try to get on my good side.

<3 U :)

Donatos sounds good though

http://partners.static.cityvoter.com/GetImage.ashx?img=00/00/00/10/05/94/100594-178107.jpg&w=377

Fucker you made me get in the fridge and eat the leftover enchilada from last nights dinner. I'll never be able to diet with you fuckers posting. :mad:

I would think with modern technology you could just hand you debit card to the officer and pay the ticket right on the side of the road and get reciept :)

I'd be cool with that. Although with much of the population living paycheck to paycheck, I think the 7 days or double the ticket and miss work is gangster.