impact

351mach11647545510

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Breathe...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You seriously think you had nice wheels...?

Since I've not been on this site for a while I just wanted to say you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Look up 3-piece SSR GT3's. You then can tell the guy with the white Vett he has crapy wheels on here. :gtfo:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Since I've not been on this site for a while I just wanted to say you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Look up 3-piece SSR GT3's. You then can tell the guy with the white Vett he has crapy wheels on here. :gtfo:

no you dont get it... they are nice wheels on a vette.

its shitty that such a nice wheel is on a cavy

How about we never say the word cavy again? We are not even talking about the car, and I also don't drive one anymore. Thanks for you help on the Seafoam talk, but this is still kinda a sore subject on the wheels.

I don't need to look them up. Your wheels suck. I wouldn't put those things on a shopping cart. If I were given a choice between driving a Cavalier with those wheels, or a '98 Malibu with plastic Auto Zone spinners, I would choose the Malibu. Come to think of it, I would take the shopping cart with stock wheels over your shit.

The guy with the white 'Vette has shitty wheels. Oh noes, I guess I do know what I'm talking about.

Go drive your Cavy into a wall, champ.

Guest Removed
BTW: Your Mac guy should be Gary Nolan. I can't give his phone number out but I'm sure a tech you know will have it.

yeah hopefully someone here has it and pm's it to me :D

Guest Removed
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a812/a812_bm.gif

KillJoy

never said i wasnt a tool. tools are very usefully and make lots of people lots of money. so thanks :p

:gtfo:

Guest 614Streets
never said i wasnt a tool. tools are very usefully and make lots of people lots of money. so thanks :p

:gtfo:

He meant to say you are a gym bag. And btw sorry for being a gymbag and not getting that number for you yet.

Guest Removed
He meant to say you are a gym bag. And btw sorry for being a gymbag and not getting that number for you yet.

i called today...and fail on that front to call me to find out why :(

about to just go get a job

Guest 614Streets
i called today...and fail on that front to call me to find out why :(

about to just go get a job

I'll buzz you , have 1 bar on the cell , left charger at area 51..

I don't need to look them up. Your wheels suck. I wouldn't put those things on a shopping cart. If I were given a choice between driving a Cavalier with those wheels, or a '98 Malibu with plastic Auto Zone spinners, I would choose the Malibu. Come to think of it, I would take the shopping cart with stock wheels over your shit.

The guy with the white 'Vette has shitty wheels. Oh noes, I guess I do know what I'm talking about.

Go drive your Cavy into a wall, champ.

Damn you must not read much champ. I don't drive a cavy any more if you would read up. :asshole: Glad you can talk shit to someone that is just making it on his own. Take care...

Damn you must not read much champ. I don't drive a cavy any more if you would read up. :asshole: Glad you can talk shit to someone that is just making it on his own. Take care...

I typically don't read threads created by morons. I also don't really have any reason to care what you do or don't drive anymore. Do I really need to go read a thread about how Mr. Cavy-Lover is so excited because he upgraded to something I wouldn't even want as a rental car?

I can talk shit to just about anyone, not just near-homeless people. I'm glad you're so proud that you're "just making it" on your own. I'm kinda proud that I'm doing more than "just making it" on my own.

Well keep reading up champ! Seems like you might have tons of time on your hands. LOL I'm doing great and doing more just making it. I guess I should of said that I'm doing everything on my own and loving it instad of just making it instead of just "being pretty" like you are doing right.

Well keep reading up champ! Seems like you might have tons of time on your hands. LOL I'm doing great and doing more just making it. I guess I should of said that I'm doing everything on my own and loving it instad of just making it instead of just "being pretty" like you are doing right.

way to bring back a dead thread just to prove you're a moron.