Planet Fitness gym

Sam1647545489

Hey I just joined there today. Gym is on Indianola ave and north broadway, close to campus. It is a kickass deal. Gym isnt the biggest and the dumbells only go to 80# :rolleyes: but other then that they got everything else and alot of cardio machines. Price is 10$ a month for the basic package. NO contract and can cancell anytime. They also have the black card membership which I went with. 21$ a month which gets you unlimited free tanning, 1 free guest per day, 1/2 off all drinks they sell. Really nice place to workout and there are alot of OSU girls running around there. :cool:

sounds like a cardio bunny gym :p

u signed up for the free flowing poon

There are usually enough there to keep your mind off of your own workout. I just use it as motivation.

50/50

Milfs/Campus Bunnys

I give it a thumbs up for only 10 bux a month. I cant curl 80 lbs anyhow.:o

Bench? Military Press? :) Im sure we could get you to squeeze out some 80lb dee bees

You cant bench press 80# dumbells..............

I kid, I kid, I was looking at them for the longest time and kept asking myself, where the hell is the rest of the dumbells. It is just a gym for looking at some decent poon but it does serve enough purpose to get a good flex on as well.

Someone spot me while I finish this post...