Business Venture! Serious Inquiries Please!

nachius

All,

I am in the process of working with 2 partners on a business venture. We have a fully developed business plan and top of the line team ready to go. Unfortunately my credit score is probably too low to achieve a standard commercial business loan. Details of the business can and will be discussed with interested parties with repayment agreements signed and notorized as needed.

I wanted to take a moment to reach to anyone in this community that may have access to Venture Capital or Money available to loan. We are in need of start up capital for a business conceived nearly 10 years ago and actively worked on and pursued since January of this year. We are willing to work with either a percentage term loan or a standard 2 and 20 5-7 year term venture capital agreement negotiable of course. Full start up costs are right around $150,000, but any amount up to and including the full amount can be discussed. It is a win win situation for both parties as the return on your money will be greater than that of letting it sit in a bank and we are able to start our long time dream business.

If you or anyone you know may be interested in investing and are willing to provide proof of funds as well as signing a Non-disclosure Agreement moving forward please email me at nacho@horizonview.net or PM me here.