world view

Sturg1647545502

in a presidential election its easy to only concentrate on issues that we see on a day to day basis.

Personally i have maintainted that presidential elections dont have much impact on us locally as the non-presidental elections do( state and county represenativites)

Setting that aside, the global impact this election will have is easy to forget...so i found this interesteing

http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/uselections2008/2008/11/200811271047800699.htmlsting

look at all the other nations taht depend on. not just the ones we are waring in, but the international community as a whole.

its crazy to think about.

It is quite comical that there seems to be such "need" for our assistance. I request at least one year of isolationism(not economically) for the next president. Can we just say, ok......2010, "The rest of the world....your on your own" We have some things we need to focus on we need to spend at least one year on them. Please hold and the next available representative will be with you begining in 2011.

I'm going overboard, but sometimes I just wish we could focus on us here at home before jumping abroad.