97 gt 4.6 sohc

bb454

I have a code po421 and I smell coolant cant tell were it's leaking cleaned intake off and after getting warmed up and driving i start smelling as soon as I open the hood intake lookes shiney around base but can't tell for sure no signs of standing coolant and radiator level is not going down. ???? brand new o2 all 4.

brand new 2 months old bbk x-pipe hiflo cats.

Had the same problem, does it have the factory intake with the plastic crossover? look down in the valley of the motor and if there is coolant built up it could be a number of things most likely that intake has a crack in it mine did fixed the problem wasnt bad at all.

let me know

Guest Removed

ford wont cover it...to many miles. shawn im surprised you havent called me on this problem like the rest... call your parts store and tell them you need the dorman intake setup for that car...one of them should have it in stock..if not call me, ill tell you where to get it.

you really should just put me on payroll

Guest tbutera2112
yep i just had to do the one on my car...couldnt even see the crack until you took the intake off... i got the frpp one with a 180 stat and gasket kit for under $250

Thanks guys I'm going to take intake off captain hook in hilliard put a brand new one on I think he might of cracked it to. also the cat on bank one is shot brand new. rob i don't want to keep bothering you your not much help anyway just kidding has anyone talked to brian carter I can't get ahold of him.. robbie i will call if i need intake i'm going to take off the old one this weekend

• 2 weeks later...