First in line.

SpaceGhost

Ben, I'm going to assume you were at Quest? I was there in the mess this morning, and I actually had to bail due to having an insurance physical this morning. I got there at 6:10 and hoped I could make it thru in time, but had to go right before my row from the sanctuary would have gone down the hallway.

The good news is that evidently all the people from our district vote in the morning!!! I went home for lunch and drove by as a "just in case" to see only 20 cars in the parking lot! I was able to walk right in and up to the table, sign up, and immediately go to a voting booth. Total time in and out was maybe 10 minutes.

Ben, I'm going to assume you were at Quest? I was there in the mess this morning, and I actually had to bail due to having an insurance physical this morning. I got there at 6:10 and hoped I could make it thru in time, but had to go right before my row from the sanctuary would have gone down the hallway.

The good news is that evidently all the people from our district vote in the morning!!! I went home for lunch and drove by as a "just in case" to see only 20 cars in the parking lot! I was able to walk right in and up to the table, sign up, and immediately go to a voting booth. Total time in and out was maybe 10 minutes.

Not sure what it's called, it's a church on old 161 between Little Turtle Way and Ulry Rd., been going there for all 4 of my Presidential Elections.

Edit: Looked it up:

CHRIST FELLOWSHIP CHURCH

4481 EAST DUBLIN GRANVILLE ROAD

WESTERVILLE OH 43081

Not sure what it's called, it's a church on old 161 between Little Turtle Way and Ulry Rd., been going there for all 4 of my Presidential Elections.

Edit: Looked it up:

CHRIST FELLOWSHIP CHURCH

4481 EAST DUBLIN GRANVILLE ROAD

WESTERVILLE OH 43081

hrm....surprised we'd be at seperate places since we live so close. I was at Quest church on Central College Rd in between Ulry and Hamilton.