Hillary Politicking in a Poll Station

OSUGT

Why?

Because I as well as the politicians running could give 2 shits less about your opinion. And everyone can get away with it, because you didnt vote. When you vote you can really stick it to the people you despise, whom ever they may be (see liberal, conservitave, poor people, rich people....yada yada yada).

Because I as well as the politicians running could give 2 shits less about your opinion. And everyone can get away with it, because you didnt vote. When you vote you can really stick it to the people you despise, whom ever they may be.

I despise all my options, where does that leave me?

I despise all my options, where does that leave me?

they have this cool feature called a "write in" You would like it if you saw it.

Edit: I'll listen to what you despise if you vote...not if you dont. Reason enough?

they have this cool feature called a "write in" You would like it if you saw it.

Edit: I'll listen to what you despise if you vote...not if you dont. Reason enough?

No, I've never heard of that. I didn't make it out of 8th grade.

So I write someone in and waste 30min of my life, how is that any different than not wasting 30min of my life and not voting. Both net the same result.

Just say you have no valid point as to why I should vote and we can both move on.

So your entire reason for voting was "because apathetic is no way to go through life, son"?

and people wonder how this country has become what it is today.

back up the truck. There are many reasons to vote. I can't help you are bitter. I started my exchange with you as bit of a laugh after the funny post about chicks.

You are taking this in another direction.

By the way, "apathetic is no way to go through life" was a take off of "Animal House"

Chill

So now I'm bitter because I don't vote? I'm simply asking you WHY I SHOULD VOTE.

You keep beating around the bush. First I'm apathetic, now I'm bitter. Is it that hard to come up with a reason I should vote?

I find it highly amusing you're telling me to "chill" as if I'm somehow even remotely upset about any of this.