Hillary Politicking in a Poll Station

OSUGT

I guess, but in my opinion my civic duty is to NOT elect worthless d-bags and both of them are (and always are). Therefore, why I don't vote.

it's your right not to perform you civic duty. It's my right to disagree with your actions and applaud your reason.

:)

If there is ever anyone worth voting for, I will vote early.

That said, there won't ever be since the system is flawed. We raise worthless fucks to become the worthless fucks that are elected. Rinse, repeat. Country sprials into a bunch of greedy need everything done for them d-bags that blame everyone but themselves for their problems and we end up where we are today.

/rant

If there is ever anyone worth voting for, I will vote early.

That said, there won't ever be since the system is flawed. We raise worthless fucks to become the worthless fucks that are elected. Rinse, repeat. Country sprials into a bunch of greedy need everything done for them d-bags that blame everyone but themselves for their problems and we end up where we are today.

/rant

That's because you're victimizing yourself through the two party system. Just because the two major parties offer candidates you don't like (though my hunch is you don't really understand either of them), does not mean your vote is limited to them. Imagine in some countries that can't vote, how they'd love to be in your position and have a military that can obtain/sustain that sort of freedom. You take your opportunities for granted.

That's because you're victimizing yourself through the two party system. Just because the two major parties offer candidates you don't like (though my hunch is you don't really understand either of them), does not mean your vote is limited to them. Imagine in some countries that can't vote, how they'd love to be in your position and have a military that can obtain/sustain that sort of freedom. You take your opportunities for granted.

Like I already said, what's the point in voting for anyone other than the two party systems? They have no chance of winning because they don't have enough money.

Like I already said, what's the point in voting for anyone other than the two party systems? They have no chance of winning because they don't have enough money.

Why is it you think it's only worth voting for the person you think will win? You are part of the problem; you should vote for the candidate you like, not who you think will win.

Why is it you think it's only worth voting for the person you think will win? You are part of the problem; you should vote for the candidate you like, not who you think will win.

So what's the difference in me voting for someone that has zero chance of winning and simply not voting? Again, this is something I already asked.

Do you know who the last independent president was?

So what's the difference in me voting for someone that has zero chance of winning and simply not voting? Again, this is something I already asked.

Again, the reason the elections are the way they are now, is because people vote for who they think will win. It has become more and more problematic and now it's inevitable. This is something in your own mind that won't change until you actually respect the freedoms you have.

Again, the reason the elections are the way they are now, is because people vote for who they think will win. It has become more and more problematic and now it's inevitable. This is something in your own mind that won't change until you actually respect the freedoms you have.

You didn't answer my question.

Edit: and fuck you for saying I don't respect my freedoms.

You didn't answer my question.

Edit: and fuck you for saying I don't respect my freedoms.

George Washington, who also condemned the two party system. That's besides the point for several reasons: it's okay to vote for a party member, but most Americans feel they need to vote for one of them. Some party members are true independents, though they are still party members (i.e. Ron Paul).

If you believe you respect your freedoms, than you're still neglecting your number one freedom.

George Washington, who also condemned the two party system. That's besides the point for several reasons: it's okay to vote for a party member, but most Americans feel they need to vote for one of them. Some party members are true independents, though they are still party members (i.e. Ron Paul).

If you believe you respect your freedoms, than you're still neglecting your number one freedom.

That IS the point. There are two options, always have been, always will be. How are you so blind you can't see this? Me voting for Ron Paul (who I wouldn't ever vote for) is about as useful as me voting for Joe Rogan, or my 3rd option (the one I choose), not to vote at all.

Neither of the candidates are going to do anything they say, and nothing is going to change in the next four years. Americans will continue to be the worthless bottom feeding, expect everything to be handed to them, crying, pussy bitches we've come to be since the end of WWII.

Choosing to not vote isn't neglecting a freedom, it's embracing it.