would you guys pay the money for this fox body?

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

$10-$11,000.00.That is a nice notch back not a carbed,4 cyl to V8 hatchback car.If you were looking for a nice all around notchback that is a good one but not $16,500 nice.

exacty. very nice notchbacks go at a premium, just not that premium.

The market will not support that price... ask me how I know ;-) (AND IMHO my 90 anniversary coupe was nicer... MUCH faster without a doubt and it took 8 months to give it away) But oh is my new car worth the sacrifice.

Especially not for a stock k-member, non-coilover or at least premium shock/spring setup, 28 spline solid axle rear, non-power adder car without AFRs or trickflows and an alphabet cam, loaded with bbk and C&L! AND a ghetto suspension. No mention of the VIN to see if it is a true E code car either.

I will say it has nice lower control arms, tune by Lasota, a nice intake manifold, and a solid 5 lug brake swap but that is about all I will give it and other than the tune and control arms all of that can be had very cheaply used.

8500 max but more like 6500

^^^^about sums it up.

Unless you are buying a bone stock original E-code car with less than 30K miles in that price range like the ones at KAR off of Cleveland Avenue, I say go with a mint 4 cylinder coupe and swap everything over- if you do it right you do about everything anyhow and you are going to lose your a$$ on resale with or without the proper VIN once you modify it.