This weekend

Miller

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and there's a party saturday on campus so for those who know me get ahold of me. Its suppose to be fun 4 kegs and alot of liqour!!!! but im not throwing it so i cant be held responsible if it sux! ;)

ooo that sounds like fun!!!! where is it?

Oh and there's a party saturday on campus so for those who know me get ahold of me. Its suppose to be fun 4 kegs and alot of liqour!!!! but im not throwing it so i cant be held responsible if it sux! ;)

ooo that sounds like fun!!! where is it?

if your involved in this then its gonna suck :p

:wtf: Oh no what happen now?

going to the pumpkin show and the ring and pinion went! go to jegs buy new gears and a support cover install those this past saturday with scotts help, go to test drive the car and the clutch pedal is rock hard(like trying to push your foot through a brick wall) so I pull the tranny out tonight and the new Ram hd clutch blew apart, that thing is suppose to be good up too 700hp wtf?

going to the pumpkin show and the ring and pinion went! go to jegs buy new gears and a support cover install those this past saturday with scotts help, go to test drive the car and the clutch pedal is rock hard(like trying to push your foot through a brick wall) so I pull the tranny out tonight and the new Ram hd clutch blew apart, that thing is suppose to be good up too 700hp wtf?

wow your car must be more powerfull then that to blow it up while cruising :jerkit: hahaah get ur shit fixed i miss the sexSS

Wow! damn dude sry!! isnt there a warranty for it?? Man u must be :mad: Hopefully u get it all figured out goodluck!!

Guest Removed
HAHAHA I am getting a tranny to support 800hp 800ftlbs of torque late next week it should be in so now im not scared to enter the world for forced induction

anyways give me a call regardless im down for a cruize and some action

your bottom end wont handle it tho :p